Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 27-05-2012, 05:09 AM   #321
Ze Muffin Queen
I am a... []human []person [x] NINJA!

I am currently:

It's totally okay to be gay :)

I shall now tell a couple stories:

1. I'm the only bi person going to my school. Whne the roof caved in, I thought it'd be awkward, but really I like the idea of being the only open-minded person in the God damned school!

2. Wether you're gay, straight, lesbian, or bi, don't let anyone bring you down! In my opinion: Gay or lesbian people are twice as open-minded as straight people, bi people are four times as open-minded...

I am more than you know, streetlights and open roads, I am more than a face stuck living in one place. So call me California, call me what you will, because I am bigger than this place, and so far from alone. I don't believe in your hate, because these scars are gunna fade, so pour me out like water and soak me up like rain. Like a runaway, I spend these nights counting stars, like a runaway. And maybe I could call this home tonight?

Ze Muffin Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:35 PM   #322
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming

I am currently:

Hey all of you <3 I posted on this thread a while ago because I think I might be bi. I live in a really judgmental house and in general a really judgmental community so the thought scared the crap out of me.

I still don't know if I'm bi. I know I'm not a lesbian, because I get huge crushes on guys. But I also sometimes want to be with girls. It might just be because I want love and affection in general and don't care who I get it from. I don't know.

But I also know that now, if I am bi, I'm ok with it. There's still no way I'd tell the people who would judge me just because I deal with enough crap without adding that in top of it. But now I'm comfortable enough that I won't be ashamed with myself if I do something with a girl. So that's good, right?

"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."

~Rachel~

Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:59 PM   #323
chesterlily88

I am currently:

Last edited by chesterlily88 : 25-12-2012 at 12:33 AM.
chesterlily88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #324
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterlily88 View Post
Yeah, that's good.

I can relate to most of that. The only way that I know my attraction to girls isn't confusion or a "phase" is that I've felt that way for years, and if I think back to when I was younger, I was attracted to girls then too, even though I didn't know what that meant back then (nor did I know that there was something supposedly "wrong" with it). I've never done anything with a girl (and not much with a guy either) though.

I'm not sure if I would be comfortable enough to not be ashamed to do anything with either...although I'm not sure which gender I feel worse about being attracted to though. I hate it that for the past year I've pretty much just liked guys...it's so pointless as no guy would ever EVER like me in that way. I'm about 110% sure I'd have a better chance with a straight girl.
I don't think my attraction to girls is just a phase either, because like you I've been attracted to girls for a while. But I'm always more attracted to guys.. So I will probably end up with a guy in all honesty. I've never done anything with a girl either though. Done some stuff with guys though.

Why do you feel bad about being attracted to guys? Why don't you think a guy will ever like you in that way? :/

"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

~Rachel~

Old 08-06-2012, 06:09 AM   #325
chesterlily88

I am currently:

Well, because unlike you, I don't really have much experience with guys either. And nothing that I agreed to in the last 8 years.

I feel bad about liking guys because they seem so angry that I like them so I must be wrong.

I don't even know if I can actually be with a guy though. Maybe I just like them and it stops there (as in I couldn't ever do anything with one), but I'll never know, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Old 21-06-2012, 10:58 AM   #326
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale

I am currently:

How have I only just found this thread? It would probably have made me realise everything way quicker! Madness.

The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.

I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.

Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2012, 08:11 AM   #327
LifeBecomingALandslide
Why Can't I feel Happy? :(

I am currently:

hi, um, kinda not sure what to say here, but basically I don't really consider myself to be male or female, I was born male and look male, but in terms of how I think of myself and stuff, I don't feel like either really fits, and I don't feel that comfortable when people refer to me as one or the other really. as much as anything I guess I think of myself as being gender neutral, though im not really sure what I can do about that. also not sure how this impacts on my sexuality, generally considered myself straight but I find androgynous people attractive as well (both in terms of looks and in case of some who I met, personality as well). also kinda feel like looks aren't that important to me in terms of who I like, if someone has a nice personality that matters a lot more to me than appearance.

LifeBecomingALandslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:05 AM   #328
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeBecomingALandslide View Post
hi, um, kinda not sure what to say here, but basically I don't really consider myself to be male or female, I was born male and look male, but in terms of how I think of myself and stuff, I don't feel like either really fits, and I don't feel that comfortable when people refer to me as one or the other really. as much as anything I guess I think of myself as being gender neutral, though im not really sure what I can do about that. also not sure how this impacts on my sexuality, generally considered myself straight but I find androgynous people attractive as well (both in terms of looks and in case of some who I met, personality as well). also kinda feel like looks aren't that important to me in terms of who I like, if someone has a nice personality that matters a lot more to me than appearance.
Hey <3
It's really okay not to consider yourself male or female in my opinion. It's a matter of personal choice I think. You can create parts of your own personality and this is what you're making of yourself and that's okay.
I think it's an amazing ability to be able to not focus on looks in your attraction to people. Personality is the most important part of a person... And if you're attracted to people who are androgynous or not or whatever they are it doesn't matter! You're an amazing person and you have the right to love whoever you want to :)
Just be yourself, you know? Cause you're awesome :P <3
PM me if you need anyone to talk to about anything :)

~Rachel~

Old 02-07-2012, 07:31 AM   #329
LifeBecomingALandslide
Why Can't I feel Happy? :(

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danceintherain804 View Post
Hey <3
It's really okay not to consider yourself male or female in my opinion. It's a matter of personal choice I think. You can create parts of your own personality and this is what you're making of yourself and that's okay.
I think it's an amazing ability to be able to not focus on looks in your attraction to people. Personality is the most important part of a person... And if you're attracted to people who are androgynous or not or whatever they are it doesn't matter! You're an amazing person and you have the right to love whoever you want to :)
Just be yourself, you know? Cause you're awesome :P <3
PM me if you need anyone to talk to about anything :)
mm, to me just feels like neither gender really fits how I feel I am if that makes sense? and yeah, personality is very much the most important thing to me!

and thank you :)

LifeBecomingALandslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #330
chesterlily88

I am currently:

Last edited by chesterlily88 : 25-12-2012 at 12:34 AM. Reason: This doesn't belong on this thread really.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:03 PM   #331
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming

I am currently:

Yeah the thing about neither gender fitting that chesterlily said is true. Try not to think about defining yourself by the cultural gender stereotypes. Just be you, you know?

Chesterlily - that's not weird, it makes sense. You're not being punished for anything though. If people reject you, it's their loss because you're amazing :)

~Rachel~

Old 06-07-2012, 01:42 AM   #332
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale

I am currently:

Who really gives a f*ck about the binary anyway?

The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.

I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.

Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:25 PM   #333
chesterlily88

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danceintherain804 View Post

Chesterlily - that's not weird, it makes sense. You're not being punished for anything though. If people reject you, it's their loss because you're amazing :)
If people reject me there must be a reason. It's either looks or personality. Or possibly how I express my emotions. Either way, there's a reason that I'm always rejected. I wonder if it's because I'm not effeminate enough. I've been trying to "soften" my image...but dammit, I feel like less of a person in a dress. And how guys treat me is more awful than usual.

Old 14-07-2012, 06:52 AM   #334
Kann
You can call me Mike..

So lately I've been feeling kind of strange.. I feel more attracted to women than to men.. In fact I've felt that way for a while now. The only problem is that I was raised in a very Christian home, and that being gay is completely unacceptable. One can walk into a room and my mother will make a comment.

So, I guess what I'm saying is, does anyone have advice? Do I just ignore it? Should I tell anyone? Will I grow out of it?

I just feel so overwhelmed in the closet..

I really need a friend right now.. So can someone please answer me and help me out please?

I'm through accepting limits,
'Cause someone says they're so.

Kann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 08:24 PM   #335
chesterlily88

I am currently:

Last edited by chesterlily88 : 25-12-2012 at 12:36 AM. Reason: More lies....
Old 14-07-2012, 10:52 PM   #336
Kann
You can call me Mike..

Thanks

Thank you for the advice. I do feel torn between my feelings and my family. However, there's really no way for me to leave being that I'm only 15. I'm know I'm young, but I also know what I feel. Thank you for replying to me. It helps a lot.

Old 14-07-2012, 11:45 PM   #337
chesterlily88

I am currently:

Last edited by chesterlily88 : 25-12-2012 at 12:36 AM.
Old 15-07-2012, 03:31 AM   #338
Kann
You can call me Mike..

If you don't mind me asking, why do you feel that you shouldn't be attracted to either gender? If you're not comfortable answering that, then it's perfectly okay. I appreciate you answering me and putting up with my rants. I truthfully don't tell my parents or relatives anything. I'm not really close enough to any of them for that. I don't even tell my friends. So, I'll probably stay closeted for a while anyway.. I just wish I knew for sure, because then I'd feel a lot better.. But thank you so much!

Old 15-07-2012, 08:12 PM   #339
chesterlily88

I am currently:

Last edited by chesterlily88 : 25-12-2012 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Somebody hacked my account....
Old 16-07-2012, 03:24 AM   #340
Kann
You can call me Mike..

Sometimes I wish that I had no religious ties... But then again sometimes I have to have faith to get through things... I think you should be able to be attracted to whoever you want, regardless of looks.. Although, I'm positive that your gorgeous. I think that you should just be attracted to whoever the hell you want and be happy with it.. Flaunt it and love yourself.. You're clearly mostly comfortable with yourself. I wish I was more like you.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)