RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 28-12-2008, 01:32 AM   #1
lau_83
Laura

I am currently:
feeling very alone.

I'm just sitting in my room, realising just how alone I am. It's worrying me how backwards I am going right now and I dont know how to stop it. I'm withdrawing from the few friends that I have got, I've started c*tting again (I was using other methods but not as severe) but it doesn't feel enough right now. I dont really know where I'm going with this....just hoping someone would understand I guess. Sorry for this.

lau_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 01:36 AM   #2
Misunderstood.
struggling

I am currently:

I understand how you feel, very well.
(I could've said the same thing about how I am at the moment too to be honest).
I don't know what to suggest.
But here's a (hug)

The most profound things are inexpressible.

Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 01:40 AM   #3
Roses_In_The_Hospital

I am currently:

I feel exactly the same as you at the moment. I really understand how your feeling. Please hang in there though, if you need to talk then please PM me. I'm in the same situation as you and am trying to stay sane.
Please take care.

'Stay Beautiful'

Roses_In_The_Hospital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 01:43 AM   #4
Louise
A Ray of Hope

I am currently:

hey

i am so sorry to hear you are struggling right now, can you talk to us a bit more on what is causing you to feel this way, has something happened or triggered you? do you have any professional support or anyone that you can speak to about how you are feeling? i no you are struggling, but you can get through this, it will not be easy, but things change nothing stays the same forever.

please keep talking to us, and keep yourself safe. xxx

“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”

Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 01:51 AM   #5
crazykat
Fight for another day

I've been there so I know how incredibly difficult it is but I also do know that you can make it through. As hard as it is I think it is really important to make a concious decision to not withdraw. As I found that just made things worse in the long run. Even just doing little things like sitting outside in the fresh air or going for a walk or sending an email/ sms to a close friend. That way the lines of communication are still somewhat open and hopefully you can build up to catching up with a close friend. Do you have any support in place such as a counsellor or a GP? If you do I think its really important that you let them know what is going on for you so they can support you through this difficult time and to ensure you don't slip too far back. If not it may be worth making an appointment with a GP so they can refer you onto some extra support. Take care and keep fighting, you can make it through this.
Kat xxx

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 01:53 AM   #6
lau_83
Laura

I am currently:

I'm not seeing anyone for it, my Dr knows but cos I was scared I told him I didn't need any help. I'm just so fed up and tired. I know work isn't helping, I've only really had one day off over the hoilday period and my mood plummets when I get tired and no one knows I'm a harmer so I don't have anyone to talk to. I'm scared of ending up how I used to be.

Old 28-12-2008, 02:06 AM   #7
crazykat
Fight for another day

I know it can be scary to admit that you need help, but I think its really worth talking to your doctor about if you want the help. Why suffer this alone when you don't have to. Perhaps you could write the doctor a letter if you don't feel able to tell them in person. I don't really know what to suggest in regards to work apart from taking a lil time off, not sure if this is possible for you tho. Take care
Kat xxx

something that doesn't
get a day off."

Old 28-12-2008, 07:19 AM   #8
lau_83
Laura

I am currently:

I'm not due leave till april, I can't remember when I last had any. Not feeling any better this morning and now I have to go to work and pretend to be all happy, wanna stay in bed.

Old 28-12-2008, 11:54 AM   #9
crazykat
Fight for another day

Thats a shame that you don't get leave till then, something to look forward to then I guess. Give this time you will get through this, you may not feel better overnight but you will get there. Make some positive steps forward by first talking with your doctor and then see where you go from there I guess. In the mean time how about writing down one positive thing for each day or do one small positive thing. It can be as simple as smelling a really nice flower. I know this idea does seem a bit silly but I find that most of time it helps even if just a bit. Take care
Kat xxx

something that doesn't
get a day off."

Old 28-12-2008, 11:58 AM   #10
Louise
A Ray of Hope

I am currently:

kat is right you will get through this, it is a shame that you do not leave work till then, i think you should speak to your doctor, you do not have to go through this alone.

take care xx

“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”

Louise is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)