RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 21-05-2014, 01:30 PM   #1
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫

I am currently:
I'm Scared

I'm scared I will not graduate on time. I feel like **** when I think about it.

Recently, however, I thought of a new option that could be should I not be able to graduate.

My school has this Extended Day/Night School thing where you come in at 3 and can leave at 9 or even sooner if you want to.

If it turns out I don't graduate on time, I think I'm just going to apply for that and do ALL the classes I need for Core 40 instead of just a regular diploma like I'm trying to do right now. I think that would be a better option for me instead of crying and possibly being kicked out of my mom's place.

I'm going to talk to my mom about it today. Hopefully, she doesn't get disappointed in me. I really need her support and maybe if she sees that I have a plan for if I do not graduate, she will be understanding and supportive.

I'm still scared as **** to tell her though. Word of encouragement please?

Major Depression | Asperger's Syndrome | Anxiety NOS | Hints of OCD

Close your eyes. Don't you cry. Love's around you. In time, you'll fly. Don't you worry about the dark. I will light up the night with the love in my heart. I will burn like the sun that will keep you safe and warm. Like the smell of a rose on a summer's day, I will be there to take all your fears away. With the touch of my hand, I will turn your life to GOLD!

LizzieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2014, 01:41 PM   #2
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫

I am currently:

10 minutes of feeling a little bit happy and it's flushed down the toilet with my Learning Center teacher person yelling at me about my class. Yep, I'm done. I'll just get kicked out and raped and murdered by a random hobo. I'm done.

Close your eyes. Don't you cry. Love's around you. In time, you'll fly. Don't you worry about the dark. I will light up the night with the love in my heart. I will burn like the sun that will keep you safe and warm. Like the smell of a rose on a summer's day, I will be there to take all your fears away. With the touch of my hand, I will turn your life to GOLD!

Old 21-05-2014, 02:28 PM   #3
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Not graduating on time isn't the end of the world, even though I know it might feel that way!

I graduated university a year later than I should have done and thank god for that! The world of work is a treacherous place and the longer you can spend in education the better :P What felt like a 'failure' at the time has meant that I didn't start my current job until I was almost 23, and it means I've got that extra year of maturity and experience with which to face things and I'm incredibly glad of that.

Make the most of the extra year, if it does turn out that you need one, and it sounds like your back up plan of Core 40 (whatever that may be!) is an excellent one, and I'm sure your mum will be supportive :)

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2014, 04:37 PM   #4
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫

I am currently:

My mother is making it out to be the end of the world.

Old 22-05-2014, 04:19 PM   #5
LizzieRose
♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫

I am currently:

If anyone cares, I found out I only need to finish this online class and then pass my English class I'm in on campus and I'm golden for a general diploma.

Old 24-05-2014, 04:23 PM   #6
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind

I am currently:

I'm sorry that shes not being supportive cause all in all failing isnt that bad, you could always go back for your GED or do classes online

♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪

High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2014, 05:12 PM   #7
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieRose View Post
If anyone cares, I found out I only need to finish this online class and then pass my English class I'm in on campus and I'm golden for a general diploma.
That's good news, right? If so, hooray!

Hope you're doing OK, and I'm sorry that your mum wasn't supportive of your plan.

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)