Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 22-05-2009, 02:19 PM   #141
saved_by_an_angel
holding on tightly

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by running.on.empty View Post
He's not had a history with guys. Not that he's had much of one with girls either. Which i really don't get. He's freakin' gorgeous. >.> I'm sure he could have anyone he wanted,
Hi, im screaming_without_words_'s girlfriend, and am kinda hijackin your messages if you don't mind :) is it possible that this guy doesn't have any history with anyone because he's confuzed too and is trying to figure it out before he makes any relationship decisions? However hard it seems, telling him how you feel could actually make it easier. A couple of years ago i was the one being told a girl liked me, and it was strange, but it got less so. i got confuzed too when that happened, for quite a long time, and my confusion made it so much worse for her im ashamed to say, but now we're together and its so good. If she hadn't told me we'd both have had no chance. It's the best thing that could have happened to me. just, i dont know, keep an open mind about how he might feel too.
It's just a thought =]

saved_by_an_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 02:35 PM   #142
Sonic Dreams
Tom

I am currently:

^i've told him how i feel about him. i couldn't really handle not being honest with him, so i just came out and said it. it was kind of weird for a little while, and he was just all "...er. k. let's be friends?" but he's sort of... learnt that i'm not going to try and do anything silly with him, and if being friends is all he wants, then that's what i'll be. it's just a bit busy for us at the moment, so i think just giving both of us time to really sort out our feelings is the only thing for it. :]

we are a lot closer than either of us would be with someone else though. we kind of cuddle a bit(well. quite a lot >.>) like, around school and stuff. lots of hugs and generally just being near each other. soo. yeah. :] it's not really anything romantic though. it's just kind of me having a bit of a difficult time atm, and him being around to physically+emotionally comfort me when i'm feeling a bit rubbishy. so, that's nice.
hopefully when i'm sorted out mentally/emotionally and whatnot, we will both be in a better place and something might happen.

...i just realised i sort of waffled and didn't realise answer what you said/asked. xD
hang on.-rereads your post-
maybe. i get the feeling he's more wary of people thinking he's gay, rather than actually being close to me, despite me being a guy and all. but, i guess that's just kind of society's inbred inhibitions, or whatever. i think we just both need time to figure ourselves and each other out.
:]

No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do

Sonic Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 08:36 PM   #143
Sonic Dreams
Tom

I am currently:

^.^
will do.
thanks.
x

No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do

Sonic Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 09:25 PM   #144
flying[star]

Random question.

Did you know that you liked the same sex even if you dind't know what that *meant*?

Meh.. it didn't occour to me until i was like 10 what 'gay' meant. lol
then i went into denial when my mom was more open about her oppionions of it.
haha sad.

flying[star] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:06 PM   #145
Faustus
Life is getting better, but its hard.

I am currently:

I knen when i was very young i was different, that i found girls more attractive and for many years before my teens i just wanted to be a boy to me that made sense. Once I knew what "lesbians" were it all sort if fit into place and i became comfatble with being gay. My mum was very supportive when I came out my dad has taken his time to come round to it because of his religious upbringing but his ok now.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity" - E.A Poe

Faustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:42 AM   #146
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)

I am currently:

I'm confused by my sexuality yes, but I don't think its a major problem. I think that's partly due to the fact that my family and friends don't really care about that kind of thing, which is so great considering some of the things I've read so far.

Quick story?

It was when I started secondary school that I realised I wasn't like the other girls. My friends were drooling over the sixth form boys, chasing them everywhere, when asked what I though my reply would always be the same; 'yeah he's good looking' and that was it. I wasn't attracted to them at all. I've had a few relationships with boys. Two of which started in the setting of a psychiatric unit. The relationships were very much sexual. But I've didn't seem to get as much pleasure out of the sex as they did. I didn't enjoy it. It didn't feel right.

I'm very much attracted to girls. But again its not sexual. It's more like I want to be close to them, want to hold them and be tender with them. The keyword I think is relationship, I can imagine myself in a relationship with a woman but not with a man, if that makes any sense?

Its hard, I've been abused by both a man and a female. So I have negative feelings about both sexes. It's confusing. But I'm not worried. I don't know why, but I just know that one day things will just fall into place. I'll love who I love I guess.

All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.

Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 04:05 AM   #147
jalita

I am currently:

I don't know why I'm posting this, but here goes.
I'm 25 and have never been on a date or in a relationship with a guy or a girl. Therefore, I have never had sex.
The topic of sexuality has kind of been put on the back burner, along with other things.
These days I just have no interest in dating, could be the depression, could be nothing.
But sometimes when I think about it, it really bothers me. And scares me because I will probably be alone all my life.
And I think sex is disgusting...I haven't read this whole thread, but has Asexuality been mentioned on here? I think I am asexual.
In high school and early college I thought I was lesbian, but when I was offered to kiss a girl, I chickened out and said no. I have never kissed before, and i find that gross too. Can you really have a relationship without kissing and sex?
Now, I just am open to being gay or straight or bi. But I honestly, don't think I will be with anyone ever.
Posting this in journal and ranting/venting as well. Sorry I this shouldn't have been posted here.

Anyone have the same feelings as I do?

She needs a reason to parade on. She needs a new road to pave.
charlotte martin

Feel free to PM me anytime.

jalita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 04:09 AM   #148
squirrelspit

I am currently:

ive had a lot of periods in my life where i just want to be held.. no sex, no kissin, jut some cuddles and a nice chat.

I honestly think though, that youre not alone. there must be tonnes of people who feel the way you do, and i think you'll either end up with someone who feels similar, or you'll meet someone who will change your mind.

Youre definately not alone.

squirrelspit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:59 AM   #149
Oblivion

I am currently:

Well, I'm confused. I've always thought of myself as straight, I'm definitely attracted to guys. Recently though I've started to realise that I'm also attracted to girls. The more I think about it, the more I realise that I feel attracted to both genders. That would suggest that I am bisexual.

However, I am only 17 right now, and I've been told by numerous people that most teenagers go through a period of being unsure of which gender they are actually attracted to. I guess I could just wait and see what happens, but how do I know if this is phase or not? I feel like I'm keeping a secret from the world and it's really starting to bother me.

Sorry if that made no sense...

Any advice would be gratefully received, thank you .

"I won't fear what tomorrow may take
Stay blind to my future and fate
I won't hear what the others may say
Let only love lead the way"

- Patrick Wolf, The Messenger

Oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 03:50 AM   #150
BeautyFiend

I am currently:

In my experience, and in other people I know, this 'phase' that is referred to so often, usually occurs during puberty.

To be honest, try being with a guy.... try being with a girl... see what happens.

There's no rush to label yourself as any sexuality.

BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 02:46 PM   #151
charlieglasgow
bedlam publishing journalist :)

I am currently:

what beautyfiend said.

http://www.icedteaandlemoncake.wordpress.com
I have a blog, and I LOVE comments. pretty please?

what's up? I'm a bagel.

charlieglasgow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 10:18 PM   #152
HAHAjaeHAHA
Jae<3

I am currently:

I posted something abour my coming out as a lesbian in general chat. Oops! I am the most anti label anti popular anti clique person you will ever meet. But I actually feel better now that I have a category to fit into. I am deinetly sure of my sexuallity. Since I was little, I have always goyten along with girls better, and honestly, guys(in the sexual aspect) disgust me. In the beginning of sixth grade, I was really sexually attracted to a girl, or anyone for that matter. Noq I am 13, in seventh grade, and have come out as a lesbian. Sometimes I want sex, others, more often than not, I just want someone who loves me for who I am on such an intimate level. I sometimes feel unlovable, because od my weighy and my scars, but I also beleive there is someone for me out there, and someday I will find them.

HAHAjaeHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009, 01:27 PM   #153
am_i_that_different

I am currently:

Cliche alert: I'm confused.

I'm 15 and I have a boyfriend, and I really love being around him. I don't think love has an age limit and I feel so happy when I see him.
We've made out, and sometimes I like it, and sometimes I'm quite turned on, but other times I just wish we could be in love without having to kiss and stuff.
I only get that 'happy, in love' feeling when we haven't been making out. And when I fantasise, I fantasise about girls, and I think a lot more about girl's bodies than I do guys.
I don't want a girlfriend, I don't want to split up with my boyfriend. I don't even know if it would feel more natural making out with a girl. And it's not even like I've had these thoughts for a long time, less than a year.

I don't even know if it was a good idea to post this, since it might be that it's just a phase, or I'm getting worked up over nothing.

am_i_that_different is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 07:32 AM   #154
yelloh

I am currently:

Hey there...Im 16 and I am insanely confused. For most of my life I've considered myself straight but starting about a year and a half ago I started noticing girls...I've never really had a relationship with either sexes but I can imagine myself with either. Its really scary and Im not sure how to deal with it.

It could be a phase, but its been weighing on me heavily and causing a lot of stress and sadness, because I dont feel comfortable talking about it.

One wants to be the needle in the haystack, not the haystack.-------From Mad Men

yelloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 07:43 AM   #155
Canneberge
STERRRNNNN!!!!!

I am currently:

I had a few thoughts about it, I always liked girls more, though I've had crushes on guys-the only time I could really say I truly liked someone, it was a girl.
I well used to go after girls, now I lost any idea on how to date (not that my advances and "charm" were ever successful) no one ever wanted to go out with me,
I had to be the least popular in every school I went to (except grade 8-but then I was trying to keep my friends and had no desire to f**k it up by going after a girl) things always went bad once I tried to get a girlfriend.
My friends always hated the girls I liked, and the girls always found out what a tool I am so I was always left with nothing. Love brings on a lot of pain and stupidity in my life, I don't bother with it anymore, what can i offer? to anyone? really...

I wanna be a Comquack-not that I like or even know what that is, but because I think it sounds like something I'd be good at!

Canneberge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 01:36 AM   #156
clarke
Alex

I am currently:

Hi, im not so much confused about what my sexuality is, but just am wondering about advice, im 15 y/o male who has just finnished high school and i know im bisexual, but only very few people know i am, but my other friends just see me as one of them, like everytime they ask "what do you think about so & so or would you nail so & so" i just reply yeah their fit and every other male shovenist reply, but thats not who i am, i dont think of people as eye candy, little do they know anyway it's not only girls that have crossed my mind, also, during highschool i never went out with anyone, not only because i didnt have a desire for some crappy highschool relationship where each person doesn't speak a word to each other, but because i was still a bit confused then about my sexuallity, but with me starting collage soon i know that there will be people im intrested in (regardless of gender) but if i do go out with some one of same sex, should i tell my old friends ? should i not bother with them and stick with collage friends ?

doesn't sound like much of a problem but just any advice would be helpful.

Clarke

clarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:57 AM   #157
FallenByMistake

I am currently:

Hi, everyone. I just wanted to share my story, I guess.

I'd always known I was different from others my age, especially because, on bus rides when the other girls did that horrid "Who do you *like*?!" game, I never had an answer for them. I considered myself a late bloomer until my first semester in college, when this guy started flirting with me. I figured I'd give it a go (he seemed nice enough), but when we started making out I started panicking. The kissing seemed annoying and gross (I kept thinking that I wanted to brush by teeth), and I ended up kicking him out. It did not help that I started getting a major crush on the girl who worked at the local coffee shop but was too shy to talk to her.

Anyway, I started (semi)dating a really nice guy, except that I never felt any urge to kiss or make out or do anything related to sex. I think my limits are holding hands and cuddling. The thing is, he's very nice and respectful and all that, but we've only been "dating" a few months and I'm starting to panic. He doesn't pester me about things or stalk me, but lately whenever he calls I want to scream that I want personal space. And I STILL have that crush on the coffee shop girl.

For now, I think the label that comes closest to describing myself would be biromantic asexual.

FallenByMistake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #158
Tuesday

For everyone who's confused, I think that time really is the best solution - eventually things usually become more clear and work out. Go with whatever feels right now, don't worry about labels, and be just be patient. That's possibly over-simplified, but has proven true for me so far.

:)

Tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 10:04 AM   #159
PapaBear
Shayne, legally, as of 7/14/09

I am currently:

I have my surgery dates booked!!!
December 28th, 2009 for top surgery
July 13th, 2010 for bottom surgery
been taking male hormones for 5 years now, and can't wait to have the body i've wanted my entire life!!!

PapaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 04:30 PM   #160
Tuesday

Congrats, Shayne :D

Tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)