Do you still have issues with the idea of going inpatient in an event of a crisis, or did your circumstances change? If you would still rather not go inpatient, I wonder why are you opposed to this idea, if you don't mind sharing?
I'm sorry that you're still left waiting for professionals to get back in touch, that sucks. Hopefully you'll get some feedback soon.
If I understand you correctly, you were willing to engage in counselling, but you have yet to either start it, or at least receive any information regarding when and where you will start counselling, right? Do you receieve any kind of support right now? Do you think sharing your concerns about a potential crisis with your GP could be helpful?
I hope I am not overwhelming you with questions, my deepest apologies if I do.
Last edited by Juella : 29-01-2020 at 04:55 PM.
Reason: my last two brain cells have trouble forming proper sentences