RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 18-03-2008, 05:43 PM   #1
purplestardust2

I am currently:
Triggering (SI/OD) - Please help me I can`t cope anymore

I just can`t cope with life anymore, I just want to cut myself to ribbons and swallow all the tablets in the house. I feel so miserable it hurts and my support team are not helping at all, they are all withdrawing from me, I suppose I should accept that because I`m such a worthless piece of **** why should anyone care about me? I can`t cope with my dad dying and with my illness anymore I feel so alone and I just make everyone around me miserable, I want this uncinditional love from some one but at the same time don`t feel like I deserve it and can`t let people in because I can`t trust them, so what`s the point anymore?

why can`t I fly over the rainbow?

purplestardust2 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Hugs Given By :
Old 18-03-2008, 06:12 PM   #2
Undomiel
Hope...

I am currently:

Hi..

I'm so sorry things are this hard..
I don't really know what to say.. except you're NOT worthless and you DO deserve love and care.

I know how hard it is to trust people and to let them help especially when you don't feel like you deserve help...is there anyone you can call or get to come round to you to help you stay safe? Or keep talking here..

Please hold on..hang in there and take care..
*Safe Hugs*

'Won’t you run, fly, open up your lungs tonight, breathe freedom for the first time in your life..'
I WILL keep smiling...I will..

Undomiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 06:35 PM   #3
purplestardust2

I am currently:

There`s no-one that can come round or that I can phone, I`m better on my own anyway, then I can`t hurt anyone else.

Old 18-03-2008, 08:06 PM   #4
purplestardust2

I am currently:

I just phoned the out of hours number I`ve got, and they told me how I was exhausting all the support they are giving me, I hate myself so much, and now Ithey`re going to abandon me, I can`t see a way out of this hell anymore I just want to die, the pain is just too much to cope with anymore, I`m sorry for wasting your time, but I can`t go on anymore being a dissappointment to everyone anymore.

Old 18-03-2008, 10:56 PM   #5
Cazki
14/6/2007 -

I am currently:

Im so sorry that your having such a difficult time right now, i cant begin to imagine what your going through. Have you tried The Samaritans? They can be contacted by email, text or on the phone. Im sorry to hear about your team not helping you. Please dont give up you can get through this, you dont have to go through this on your own we are all here for you and will do our best to support you. Im so proud of you you have put so much effort into fighting through this, i think your a really strong person stronger than what you realise.

Your not worthless at all. Everybody here at ryl cares about you so much. Alot of people would be really upset if anything happened to you. Is there anything you would like to talk to us about sometimes talking helps. Please try to keep yourself distracted as much as you possibly can so that your not tempted to do anything dangerous such as overdosing. It really isnt worth it it causes so much damage. I know that things are difficult right now but they wont always be like this, things will improve. Im really sorry for the pain that your going through.

There lots of distractions that you might want to have a think about trying, here are a few of them, listening to music, doing jobs to keep you busy, watching a movie, going out for a walk, posting on the fun and distractions forum, or if you find this would help you maybe you could have a think about writing down your thoughts and feelings. If you think this would help you and you decide to do it, its quite important that you try to combine both the positive things with the negative things. I know that what your going through isnt easy but we are all here for you, you can get through this. Please keep talking to us. Look after yourself, we are all thinking of you.

Best wishes Ian xxxxxxx

Last edited by Cazki : 18-03-2008 at 11:08 PM.

14/06/2007 -

Cazki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 11:25 PM   #6
purplestardust2

I am currently:

Thanks I just feel so useless and pathetic and the pills seem so tempting.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)