RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-07-2010, 08:43 PM   #1
ˈsäləˌterē

I am currently:
Solo

I don't go to the doctor and am afraid to go to the hospital for anything because of my scars. I'm afraid they will think I'm not a fit mother. My kids are my world! Can anyone shed some light?

ˈsäləˌterē is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:09 PM   #2
long road
Has less of a life than Pi.R^2

I am currently:

number one what sort of thing would you be going to the hospital for? unless it is clearly mental health realated they are unlikely to check for injuries question you about it. If you are going in for something completely different they may try to talk about if they see but (i think this is right) it is completely within your rights to refuse to answer.
number 2 if you go to get help at docs they see it as a positive step so are more supportive than judgemental most of the time.
number 3 taking kids away is a last resort. social workers will always try their best to keep families together.

good luck, maybe look at samaritans if your in the uk: http://www.samaritans.org/ they good at info and helping things calm.
also people on the mental health board here might be able to give you spefic details on your rights under mental health act what happens to kids im only 17 so im not an expert just thought you desrved a reply j x

long road is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:18 PM   #3
ˈsäləˌterē

I am currently:

Thanks Jen, I really appreciate you taking the time.

ˈsäləˌterē is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)