RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 06-02-2019, 12:46 PM   #1
Hepherlump
can we please stop killing out probation workers

I am currently:
wanting to burn, how to interupt it?

I've had a weird trigger to inflict a kind of burn that I feel would lead to terrible consequences. I know that it's going to inflict possible injuries that are very damaging, but I still desperately want to. I've purchased the materials, the whole week telling myself, I won't do this. I won't even buy the stuff to do it. But today I was in the city and I did. I'm a little afraid of the damage this is going to cause and that even though I'm trying not to that I'm going to. I'm a little unsure of what to do.

I live in my own little world, but it's ok, they know me there.
i give up

Hepherlump is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 06-02-2019, 10:04 PM   #2
Zurg
Evil Emperor

I am currently:

The thing is, even if you do give in, you can't be sure what the consequences are. You said yourself it would be bad if you give in but even knowing that, it can be hard to understand how bad, 'bad' will be.

The question here isn't a nice one to ask yourself but i think i'll write it down for you anyway; is this burn so important that you are ready to cripple yourself or possibly die????

And if it feels like it is that important then i wonder why that is. And i wonder if someting else could be done that would have less severe implikations.

Can you talk to someone about what makes it so hard to resist??? What it would change if you decided to give in??? Would anything change??? Because maybe it would only change for the worse.

I think you need to reach out to someone who could physically sit with you and talk you through this urge in a safer way.

Zurg is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)