RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 07-10-2012, 10:16 PM   #1
makedamnsure

I am currently:
What are your secret superpowers?

Find yours here: http://www.rps.net/cgi-bin/stone/randpower.pl

Mine: Amy has been known to tunnel through solid kevlar, but only in shadow. She has a reputation for an unbelievable power to recover quickly from wounds and she lords over a series of computers. Amy can run between dimensions and she is able to deflect explosive missiles. She likewise has the power to communicate with elves verbally and she rides an unheard-of dragon into battle. Tragically, Amy becomes terrible at science in the presence of shadow.

Courtesy
Integrity
Perseverance
Self Control
Indomitable Spirit

makedamnsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #2
Delephynite
This member is currently not banned.

I am currently:

Nice.

Tamz has mastered the ability to spin like a whirlwind, however never in darkness. Additionally, she has learned to take control of magnetism and bend it to her will and she developed the talent to block bullets and deflect them in a field around herself. Tamz has been known to steal the physical attributes of her combatants and use it against them.

Sweet. I kick ass.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Delephynite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:36 PM   #3
Too Shy

I am currently:

Liv is protected from damage by resilient skin. She likewise has learned to take control of light and bend it to her will and she has mastered the ability to force foxes to drop all possessions. Liv has an awe-inspiring knack at fighting in the dark and she developed the talent to communicate with women with gestures. She is able to make antelopes appear from nowhere. Tragically, Liv struggles with being insane.

I won't lie, I actually laughed at the first and last sentence. :D

Too Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:40 PM   #4
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.

I am currently:

I hate mine D:

'PenisMan. owns all of the powers and talents of a cockroach. Additionally, he wades into combat wielding a dangerous pattern of spikes that can force combatants to obey his every command, but can only do so twice an hour. PenisMan. has learned to transform any dog into sand and he developed the talent to deflect explosive missiles, however only against fluid. He likewise has mastered the ability to transform his body into silver, but only while concentrating. PenisMan. has the power to tunnel through solid plastic and he can become camouflaged.'

FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:43 PM   #5
chinahorse

I am currently:

I am a starfish communicating frog with lynx powers- seems legit.

lillie is able to take control of gravity and bend it to her will. She also rides a wondrous tank into battle and she has been known to edit the memories of others. lillie developed the talent to communicate with starfish with gestures and she has learned to change shape into a frog. Also, she displays all of the powers and talents of a lynx.

Given enough tea I could rule the world.

chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:44 PM   #6
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero

Natalee has been known to cause her adversaries to become blind. Additionally, she owns a staggering intelligence and she has the power to force weapons to tell the truth. Natalee has learned to transform any frog into illusion. Shamefully, Natalee is deathly afraid of sharks

That just sounds **** to me. =|

Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:44 PM   #7
BridgesAndBalloons
A Thimblesworth of Milky Moon

Bethany has the power to walk into computers, but can only do so eight times a day. Additionally, she possesses the power to steal any talent of her assailants and use it against them and she brandishes a lethal axe. Bethany rides a remarkable humvee into battle, however only in bright light. She likewise is able to absorb the damage from suffocation and use it to boost her danger sense and she has the power to cause her attackers to become completely incapable of survival. Bethany has inherited all of the powers and talents of a wolf. Unfortunately, Bethany has a weakness of being deaf.

I sound pretty cool walking into computers(?!O.o but only 8 times a day :() and stealing talents and everything, although I am deaf :( lol

BridgesAndBalloons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:49 PM   #8
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale

I am currently:

Embry has learned to steal the physical attributes of his adversaries and use it against them. Additionally, he can take control of dwarves and he has a reputation for a mind-blowing speed, however this power fades when he is knocked unconscious. Embry developed the talent to spin like a whirlwind and he resists combatants with a cruel gun that also grants a bewildering agility. He also possesses the power to force jackals to reveal their innermost secrets and he has mastered the ability to make bisons appear from nowhere, but never while in pain. Tragically, Embry becomes blind in the presence of ice.

Hell yeah!

The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.

I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.

Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:50 AM   #9
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst

I am currently:

Conor is able to deflect night arrows(?). He likewise has learned to spit fireballs from his stinger(?!) against multiple assailants, but only when concentrating. Conor fights with a frightening tail that also grants a stupendous resilience and he possesses the power to confuse the vision of an attacker. Also, he can run to far-off stars and he is protected from damage by amazing reflexes, however this power fades when he is knocked unconscious (you don't say). Unfortunately, Conor becomes unable to smell in the presence of string (yeah, there's a debilitating weakness for you).

In real life I jokingly consider my warmth a superpower. I don't mean that like kindness or whatever, I mean I'm extremely physically warm. I've been called a walking furnace.

The War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:57 AM   #10
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor

I am currently:

Amy has mastered the ability to steal attacks of her antagonists and use it against them. She likewise owns a legendary utility belt that always comes in handy and she brandishes an explosive laser cannon that can force assailants to reveal their innermost secrets, but using this power draws a lot of attention. Amy has been known to transform her body into physical matter. Tragically, Amy struggles with being stupid.

Seems legit.
LASER CANNONNNNNNNNNNN.

DILLIGAF

"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
CTFxC'er forever.

GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:55 AM   #11
Zurg
Evil Emperor

I am currently:

Kat has the power to become invisible. She lords over a group of bisons and she has learned to make sloths appear from nowhere. Kat brawls with a poisonous polearm. Shamefully, Kat is handicapped by being kind of an asshole.

Bummer!! I'm an asshole D:

Zurg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:04 AM   #12
SavingGrace
Sliding back down the rabbit hole

I am currently:

Yzz is protected from damage by kevlar armor. She has a reputation for a magnificent intelligence and she possesses the power to absorb the damage from all physical attacks and use it to augment her proficiency at taunting. Yzz fights with a terrible sword made from diamond and she developed the talent to tunnel through solid rubber, however this power fades when she is knocked unconscious. Also, she has the power to transform any animal into a giraffe and she has mastered the ability to force lynxes into a deep sleep. Yzz is able to make salamanders appear from nowhere. Lamentably, Yzz is deathly afraid of women.

Amusement Level: 1000.
I am a woman...

From Nymph to Dragonfly, I know my place.

Call me Bee. =) Like it or Lump it.

‘Cause the passion and pain are gonna keep you alive someday

SavingGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:27 AM   #13
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.

I am currently:

olivia rides an awe-inspiring motorcycle into battle, however never in extreme disease. Additionally, she wrangles with assailants using a magical rifle that also grants an unbelievable ability to predict the future and she can change shape into a scorpion. olivia has mastered the ability to take control of magnetism and bend it to her will and she boasts all of the powers and talents of a spider, but only in shadow.

Sweet!

There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.

griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:54 AM   #14
Gone.

Annabelle attacks using a dangerous group of spikes that also grants an extraordinary agility. She also has learned to absorb the damage from all physical attacks and redirect it in a field around herself, but doing so makes her diseased for one hour. Annabelle has been known to become immovable and she has been known to take control of bears, however using this power makes her tiny for two days. She likewise developed the talent to tunnel through solid physical matter and she can levitate through the air using an outstanding sport-utility vehicle, but she must speak words of power to do so. Annabelle has a staggering power to recover quickly from wounds. Shamefully, Annabelle becomes deaf in the presence of fire.

I laughed at becoming tiny for two days! :P

Left.

Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:31 PM   #15
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.

I am currently:

Lucy has been known to sculpt and mold all wood with a thought, however never against sand. Additionally, she has learned to transform her body into gold and she is protected from damage by a force field. Lucy is able to levitate to far away galaxies and she wields a savage crossbow, but never while carrying her amulet. Additionally, she can tunnel through solid plastic and she developed the talent to transform any horse into shadow. Unfortunately, Lucy is infamous for being ill-mannered.

Ride it out.
"I need a sunrise in the dark."

Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:54 PM   #16
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst

I am currently:

These are absolutely hilarious.

The War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:03 PM   #17
The One Who

I am currently:

Claire has the power to become camouflaged, however using this power draws a lot of attention. She likewise boasts all of the powers and talents of a salamander and she is known for her unimaginable knack at fighting in the dark. Claire is able to absorb the damage from disease and redirect it against multiple foes, but this power only lasts one week at a time. Unfortunately, Claire is infamous for being out of control during combat.

Hmm, seems like I could live with that.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:16 PM   #18
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.

I am currently:

Gabriella has a reputation for a breathtaking wisdom. Additionally, she wages war with a savage chainsaw made from sand and she can absorb the damage from most physical attacks and redirect it toward any combatant close by. Gabriella has mastered the ability to steal the size of her opponents and use it against them and she developed the talent to make foxes appear from nowhere. Sadly, Gabriella endures the burden of being rigidly inflexible.

How did they know about my secret superpowers? >_>
The fox one is clearly the most useful part.

Lucius. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:16 PM   #19
Leni

I am currently:

Leni has a reputation for an extraordinary attractiveness, but doing so drains her combat sense for one day. Also, she can transform any turtle into a hat and she possesses the power to steal the size of her assailants and use it against them. Leni has learned to tunnel through solid shadow, however only when well-rested. Additionally, she has mastered the ability to create illusion out of thin air, but this power only lasts two days at a time. Leni is able to transform any gorilla into gold and she owns all of the powers and talents of a rat. Lamentably, Leni takes harm from exposure to titanium.

Tunnelling through solid shadow could be useful. Now, if I can just get hold of a gorilla ...

And the illusion of love is the only promise of defence, and even that will crumble.

Leni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #20
roseblue
Pancakes

Rose has been known to take control of bulls. She possesses the power to copy the mental attributes of her enemies and she has learned to transform cloth into air, but doing so makes her ill-mannered for two days. Rose has the power to view distant locations with her mind and she carries a savage club made from sand, however doing so drains her ability to regenerate for one day. Additionally, she developed the talent to make duplicates of herself, but she must speak words of power to do so. Rose is able to make spiders appear from nowhere, but only while in pain. She also can force dolphins to drop all possessions, but never in summer.

roseblue is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)