RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 17-07-2015, 08:45 AM   #1
Too Shy

I am currently:
Eating disorders, exercise and quality of life online survey

Hey all,

This board is very quiet, so not sure if anyone will actually see this, but worth a try I guess!

I am a postgraduate student at the University of Chichester, and I am currently running a study examining the relationships between eating disorders, exercise and quality of life, and some of the variables that may influence these relationships (such as the way you feel about your body and the standards you have for yourself).

Participation in the study involves completing an online survey - here. The requirements for this study are just that you suffer from some form of eating disorder (or disordered eating, whether diagnosed or not) and have no other long-term health condition which affects your ability to participate in physical activity.

This project has been approved by the University of Chichester's Ethical Policy Framework, and any responses are confidential and anonymous. No particular risks are anticipated from the study, and you are able to withdraw your data if you later choose to, up until the time when the project has been submitted. More detail is included about the research and participation in the survey link above, and you are of course free to choose not to participate after reading that, or to exit the survey at any point.

You are also very welcome to receive more information about the study's aims and findings if you're interested, and the link above also has contact information for both myself and my supervisor.

Any help is much appreciated. :)

Liv

Too Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 09:05 AM   #2
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?

Done!

Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.

sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 05:03 PM   #3
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale

I am currently:

Hey, just a reminder that there are a few things you need to include in the original post that you haven't...

For research that is being conducted the following additional rules apply.

All research posted must have ethical approval and a link about this must be included in the initial post.

To ensure that this research has been verified researchers must include an official way of being contacted eg your full name and university email.

Contact details of your supervisor must also be included.

Good luck with it though! :]

The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.

I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.

Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2015, 05:14 PM   #4
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale

I am currently:

I'm not sure to be honest. I think it would probably be safer to have everything in the post as well as the link because people might not click on the link if they aren't sure or want to contact the supervisor first or something. It's just a bit safer to post all of the information everywhere to be honest.

The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.

I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.

Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)