RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #19821
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

Just dropping by to leave love. All this talk of exercise is making me tired!

Although, I really do love my combat classes, I'm really pleased I'm going to make it to 4 of them this week. I find it really good for when I'm all het up, but the new release is super tough.

Point of this is you're all super impressive and Leigh, 1k in 6minutes is ridiculous!

I hope everyone is doing well, please fill me in on your lives x

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."

what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:08 PM   #19822
HopeRises

I agree, haha, Seriously, struggle to continue after haha.

I really want to learn combat..It's really 'trending' at the moment aswell..we've had to put on extra classes..I don't know what made it so popular..Glad you enjoy it though..I've been trying out 'body balance' its another 'les mills program' it's a pretty good work out..relaxing aswell..felt all refreshed after. You should try it!

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:11 PM   #19823
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

Leigh, yeah it's weird, I've been going since about October, but since January I've had to start booking on.

My parents go to balance, I've only been the once, but it was halfway through a release and I just wasn't that flexible.
I'm quite keen to get better at pump, I found it really difficult, if I'm honest I really want to try body attack, but the only place near me that does it is David Lloyd and I can't afford membership there, particularly when my current (council) gym do really good classes.

I'm a complete combat geek though, before this release I kept requesting drummer boy, and it made me feel like a right keeno. You should learn it and then teach me, cause I love it, but I'm rubbish.

Anyway, I hope you've recovered from your olympic speeds!

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."

Old 05-04-2012, 10:36 PM   #19824
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Ahh you make me want to go to cool classes but I don't think they have any of these at my gym :( Sad times. I shall try the couch to 5k thing though!

How are you both? <3

I'm okay. Yup, back at uni, thank goodness.

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:14 AM   #19825
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

love you lot =]

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:22 PM   #19826
HopeRises

Loves to you too.

I just started body balance at the end of a launch (I think?) or the begining..I should probably know these things.

I enjoyed body pump when I did it but, haven't done it in AGES! Thats odd that they don't do it at your council gym...thought it was a pretty common class..They even had it in the gym that I walked past in france (along with RPM/Balance/Combat/attack/bodyjam) haha.

Old 06-04-2012, 06:25 PM   #19827
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Hey Heather, how are you? <3

Yeah, according to the website they have them at other gyms just not my local one, lame. Hopefully they will at some point though! Currently we have line dancing and cool things like that :P

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.

Old 06-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #19828
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

Ahh, star that's rubbish!

Leigh, they do combat, pump and jam at my gym, just not any of the others, like attack. Anyway, moving on...

How're you three today?

Old 06-04-2012, 08:59 PM   #19829
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I'm okayy. How're you Claire?

Old 07-04-2012, 01:31 PM   #19830
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

I'm okay thanks. Tired. The dog's had an upset tummy and I was the only one in last night so I had to keep getting up every hour and a half, which is tough after zolpidem!

To be honest I'm just moaning, and I'm actually quite good. I've been to my class this morning and I'm just having lunch before I go and see my cousins, who are adorable!

How're you?

I hope everyone's well xx

Old 07-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #19831
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Owh, getting up all night is not fun! I hope your dog's feeling better! And I hope you have/had a lovely time with your cousins :)

I'm okay. Have finally dragged myself out of bed :P Planning on heading to the library if I can find some motivation anywhere.

Old 07-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #19832
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Or not, apparently it closes at 5. Woe :(

Old 07-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #19833
HopeRises

Gutting about the library Star, but least you got out of bed. Hope you managed to do some work at home.

Hope your dog is better today Claire and seeing your cousins went well <3

Old 07-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #19834
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I got a little done. How are you Leigh? Hope you've had a good day!

Old 07-04-2012, 10:31 PM   #19835
Aardbei
Forum Mod

I am currently:

I love you all x

Aardbei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:43 AM   #19836
Imperfect.Star

I'm sorry I haven't posted here for a while.
I love you all though.
xxx

Always seem to get things just that little bit wrong.

"don't wish, don't start, wishing only wounds the heart"

Imperfect.Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #19837
HopeRises

Had the busiest weekend at work in AGES! Seriously, it was pretty hellish. BUT I got through it and have a day off tommorrow but will probably be spent revising- which is what i've been doing for hours before work too :( How are you guys?

Old 08-04-2012, 09:22 PM   #19838
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Revision is no fun :( Make sure you take time to do something nice too!

How are you all doing? <3

Old 08-04-2012, 10:10 PM   #19839
HopeRises

I am cramming though..got a maths test on tuesday, equivalent to GCSE level and I have the worst maths brain ever.

I am ok, shattered but, ok. How are you? Have you had a good easter?

Old 08-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #19840
Serendipity.
fabulous.

Ugh, maths is evil. Good luck with the test! Get some rest too though..

I'm okay. Easter has been okay, though I haven't really done anything Easter-y.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)