Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 28-05-2020, 10:40 PM   #1
Koala hugs

I am currently:
Anyone else ?

Anyone else feel like theyve wasted years of their life due to illness and that theyve been robbed of their youth and of being able to do things at ages everyone else seems to be doing things and all coz of mental ill health?

I do and now I'm feeling like im under pressure to get loads of stuff done ,in the next five years. to make up for it and it is making me stressed how i will fit it all in .

Also stressed about money and I'm trying to save up for stuff . Im not totally skint i have enough i just need to spend more wisely so i can afford bigger things in the longer term.

I am not good at thinking long term when it comes to money so i have a friend who is also kinda functions as some financial advisor type thing but as a friend. She is better at handling finances than me so she is helping me to save. She has no access to my money or any security details she does it out the kindness of her heart.

Ive totally lost where i was going with this sorry for rambling on just thought id get it out . Maybe im not the only one feeling like this

Koala hugs is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 28-05-2020, 10:58 PM   #2
Harley
Webmaster

I am currently:

Yeah you're very far from alone in feeling that, for sure.

What things do you feel like you've missed, that you have been robbed of specifically?

Sounds like a handy friend to have too!

"Perfection is always under construction"

Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2020, 11:08 PM   #3
Koala hugs

I am currently:

Yeah great friend. Mainly feel robbed of my education and also friendships fell apart due to illness lots less fun times than i thought id have it just feels like ive missed out on lots of things all sorts of rights of passage. Teachers giving up on me having to drop out of college three times due to my mental health. Having children by a certain age. Ive still got time to have kids as im still 29 just feels like ive lost my teens n twentys to it all really.

Old 28-05-2020, 11:11 PM   #4
Koala hugs

I am currently:

People who underestimate me thats getting annoying but it can go the other way and be people who overestimate my ability s too. Im lucky tho i have a handful of good understanding friends which is morw than some people get in a lifetime

Old 28-05-2020, 11:17 PM   #5
Harley
Webmaster

I am currently:

Well education can be done / caught up with at any stage. One thing life has taught me is if you want to really learn about something, then you only really do that after 'normal' education finishes - especially in terms of things you're acutally passionate about. Same with fun and friends - 29 is the point where it just starts getting good, and genuine.

Old 28-05-2020, 11:23 PM   #6
Koala hugs

I am currently:

Brilliant thankyou i will try n stop stressing about it and enjoy the good thats gonna come. Thanks harley uve cheered me right up

Old 28-05-2020, 11:27 PM   #7
Harley
Webmaster

I am currently:

Well that's great to hear! Nothing to stress about, I think it's just a sign of wanting to make the best of things, and that's a good thing!

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)