Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 11-10-2009, 02:38 PM   #1
lisaaa
*breaking the habit

I am currently:
Mildly Triggering (ED) - telling a friend

hi,
i don't know if this is the right place to post this because i don't have an ED, but i do purge quite regularly. Its starting to get too much ontop of the SI and i think i want to tell a friend. I just don't know if its a good idea. After all theres nothing he could do to stop it, as im not ready to stop, and i think it might just worry him, also seeing as i'll continue doing it. Also a couple of days ago another friend told him how she used to SI, and me telling him about purging and maybe my si on top of that might be too much and unfair on him.
I especially dont want to give him any problems, worrying about everyone else, because thats what i spend half my life doing and i know its not nice, beleive me i wouldnt change helping all my friends for the world, but it does take its toll. And im just a bit worried if i tell him he might start getting problems with being unhappy and stuff aswell. Im just so confused, 2 of my best friends know about my SI but we never talk about it and no-one noes about purging. The SI has been going on almost four years know and it just keeps getting worse and so does my purging but that hasnt been going on so long. im just confused, i don't want to hurt anyone.
any advice would be appreciated,should i tell him or not?
thank you

And sail away these faces we hide behind
Cutting through the airwaves
Open up our minds
Show ourselves to the world tonight
Cause we are.. No longer in disguise ♫

lisaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 11-10-2009, 03:44 PM   #2
coffeandfags
IM ALREADY DEAD IN SIDE IT FEELS SO NUMB

I am currently:

all i can say is a friend u know u can trust and if there good mates they will stick by you no matter what and they will support u and give u advice and help you get throught what ever issues you have and why you do it at the end of the day your not alone trust me when u cant tell family you can always go to a friend as i found out
plus if uyou tell this friend i think he will understand just say if someone found out and told him he would proberbly be more angrey at you for not saying anythink
just pm when ever if u feel down

coffeandfags is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)