Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 21-06-2010, 12:38 AM   #9901
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

*cuddle* :)

blaaaah ive had sooooo much today =[ fmlll haha

i spies a leigh :)

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 12:38 AM   #9902
HopeRises

The 3d advert for Sky scared me. I actually thought the football was going to hit me haha.
It was odd in 3D and I had fallen asleep due to a food baby but I think it looked good..was more.. 'magical'

Yum for Roast Chicken (I actually dislike chicken unless its curry or roasted) Yay for a good night Mirandala.

And *waves at Heather*

Rightyho young fellowmelads I am off to my sack to sleep off the jack that I haven't consumed because that would be yuk and I have seemed to have lost my marbles so I'm going to sleep and hope they return to me in the morning

I have a heck of a run to do tomorrow (25minutes of straight running- goingtodie) but it's all for a good cause and I have a friend to keep me company tomorrow so I really should try and sleep to collect energy.

Nuhnight loversxxx

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 12:43 AM   #9903
Droplet

Wow, good luck with the run, Leigh and I hope you get some good zzzz tonight.

*cuddles up to Heather*

The Mole was bewitched, entranced, fascinated. By the side of the river he trotted as one trots, when very small, by the side of a man who holds one spell-bound by exciting stories; and when tired at last, he sat on the bank, while the river still chattered on to him, a babbling procession of the best stories in the world, sent from the heart of the earth to be told at last to the insatiable sea.
Wind in the Willows.

Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 12:44 AM   #9904
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

Night Leigh

why the chicken craving Mirandadina

Hum I prefer the little princess book :)

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 12:51 AM   #9905
risenfromperdition

*curls into mirandaaaa*
its so bloody hot in my room :s
ickkk

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

Old 21-06-2010, 12:52 AM   #9906
Droplet

That's the verdict, is it? :)

I tried to think why but I have no idea. I'm not pregnant, ha.

*lies down on a beanbag for some unknown reason*

The Mole was bewitched, entranced, fascinated. By the side of the river he trotted as one trots, when very small, by the side of a man who holds one spell-bound by exciting stories; and when tired at last, he sat on the bank, while the river still chattered on to him, a babbling procession of the best stories in the world, sent from the heart of the earth to be told at last to the insatiable sea.
Wind in the Willows.

Old 21-06-2010, 01:06 AM   #9907
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

I love beanbags :)

I have a poorly finger as I stupidly peeled it whilst peeling potatoes

It's hot here as well heather

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen

Old 21-06-2010, 01:10 AM   #9908
Droplet

They're comfy. Ouch! I would call you silly but it sounds like something I might do.. :)

I'm going to try get some sleep now so goodnight to you all.

xx

Wind in the Willows.

Old 21-06-2010, 01:24 AM   #9909
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

Night night xox

Old 21-06-2010, 01:53 AM   #9910
risenfromperdition

night cam :)

Old 21-06-2010, 09:17 AM   #9911
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

Morning guys!

I'm bored already and it's only 20 past 10. Boo. I need to revise and sort my packing out, but I just can't be arsed. On the plus side, I have my last exam tomorrow, and I come home on Friday! Yayyyyyy! I also have sunburn on only one arm. It's weird.

Anyways, hope you're all fabuloso! xxx

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."

what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 11:00 AM   #9912
HopeRises

Yay not long Claire.

I am up, I'm awake and in a hour my friend is coming for our run..is it bad I'm already hurting? haha.
I think it's psycosymatic "oh lets hurt so I don't have to run" pain.

Old 21-06-2010, 11:15 AM   #9913
RainbowsAndButterflies
No longer using this as main account. Only meets.

bit of a sorry update.

My gran passed away peacefully at 1:30am i think about 10 mins after my mum arrived at the hospital.

I'm feeling crap and just generally like ****. its taken me this long to get out of my room. I've had 3 hours sleep so i'm shattered as well.

I am now not going to use this account as my main one from now on.
If you want my new account PM me. xxx

RainbowsAndButterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 11:42 AM   #9914
HopeRises

*huggles* I'm sorry Laura!
Take it easy hunni.

Old 21-06-2010, 12:12 PM   #9915
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:

I'm sorry for your loss, Loz.

You know where I am if you need me.

Take it easy xx

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."

what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 12:24 PM   #9916
Sparky!

*Cuddles* I'm so sorry Loz. Look after yourself honey. Here if there's anything I can do. x

How is everyone else today?

Old 21-06-2010, 01:33 PM   #9917
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome

I am currently:

*crashes in thread*
Laura honey I'm so sorry about your gran but at least she wasn't in pain and your mum was sitting with her when she went.
*cuddles you tight*
You know we're here for you if you want to talk anytinme in the next few days (or anytime at all) Take care of yourself sweetheart
Hi Sparky, Leigh, Claire, Heather and Cam.
Leigh good luck with your run and Claire, yay for coming home!

You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.

Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 02:11 PM   #9918
HopeRises

I DID IT! I RAN FOR 25MINUTES STRAIGHT! granted I didn't get very far (2.17miles) but, it's a start, further than i've ever gone and I ran straight through..not one step of walking (Y)

Old 21-06-2010, 04:01 PM   #9919
Droplet

*hugs Loz* I'm so sorry.

Well done, Leigh, that's amazing, I won't hide my jealousy!

Wind in the Willows.

Old 21-06-2010, 04:29 PM   #9920
Sparky!

Eeh, well done Leigh! *is also slightly jealous =P*

Hullo Kiran and Miranda! How is everyone? <3

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)