RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 26-11-2015, 01:30 AM   #21
consequential

I'm constantly made to feel like I have done something wrong and I should feel bad. Even posting here it's like I'm not posting right and someone has to comment. I'm really tired of it at this stage.

It became like a sort of prison. Encased in a silver shell, words so full of bleeding need spilled like drops on dry leaves. And all the while laughter prevailed a long way from here. Nowhere land, nowhere time, nowhere space.

consequential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 03:00 AM   #22
Bear
Partially hibernating

I am currently:

Hello sweetheart.
I'm so sorry you're so low right now, I'm sending you some healing vibes.
Sometimes when we're down, we can feel negativity easier and can feel that people don't care or are out to get us. I understand you say you have low self esteem lately?
No way am I saying that this is in your head, just that your mood may be amplifying it.
Please do your best to stay safe, and if you can't remember there's a and e xxx

Three cheers for love of the simplest kind.
The coins I flip land on their sides.

Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 03:21 AM   #23
consequential

Thanks guys.

Last edited by consequential : 26-11-2015 at 09:20 AM.

It became like a sort of prison. Encased in a silver shell, words so full of bleeding need spilled like drops on dry leaves. And all the while laughter prevailed a long way from here. Nowhere land, nowhere time, nowhere space.

Old 26-11-2015, 02:54 PM   #24
Sketchy

I am currently:

I'm sorry things are a struggle. You are not doing anything wrong, you are unwell and sadly finding answers and knowing what can help is often difficult. That's not to say it can't happen. I agree talking to your team is a good idea and discussing what both you and they think will help.

How are you feeling today? Do you have any plans for the day?

Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 04:34 PM   #25
consequential

The meds are making me very sick but I've nobody to ask about them for two weeks.

Old 26-11-2015, 07:11 PM   #26
Sketchy

I am currently:

Could you make a doctor appointment?

Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 11:26 PM   #27
consequential

I will have to but it's a two hour drive. I'm very sedated. I probably won't even talk until two weeks away if I don't. You couldn't even imagine how hard that is to live with. My whole life is falling apart.

Old 27-11-2015, 05:21 PM   #28
consequential

I rang the nurse for support and help with the meds and she won't answer the phone to me. I am not left with nothing to go on. I really think this is bad form from them. I told the doctor I was very unwell and unsafe and they just left me go home with no support. I don't care what people say but this is wrong.

Old 27-11-2015, 06:12 PM   #29
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

I understand frustrations when people don't respond to you.

You don't know that she didn't pick up the phone because it was you. All you know is you phoned and she didn't answer there are many reasons why she might not have answered most of which don't relate at all to the fact it was you phoning. I know it is hard not to personalise situations like this. A few months ago I was trying desperately to get in touch with my care coordinator. Convinced that it was something I had done, turned out she had to go on compassionate leave and the message hadn't been passed on to me.

I don't know what the situation is like in Ireland but here in the uk the services are so overstretched many people are going without. It is cruel and unkind to those that fall through the cracks but it is not them to blame it is the crappy system.

What support would you have liked from them?

Would your GP be willing to do a telephone appointment? I don't know how common they are but it is something that my surgery has started to do.

In my dreams I slew the dragon

tiptoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2015, 06:29 PM   #30
consequential

I couldn't go to the GP I was too sick and hesgone till Tuesday now. The nurse is deliberately not answering me. She's done this before. I rang my mother and she was horrible to me. Sge said I deserved to be alone.

Old 27-11-2015, 07:24 PM   #31
consequential

I must be really bad for everyone to hate me so much.

Old 27-11-2015, 08:44 PM   #32
talaiporia
Chat Mod

I am currently:

What do you think would help right now?

It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2015, 09:42 PM   #33
consequential

Someone in my life that would show I'm not hated. I have nothing to look forward to and no support. I'm not sure what I want only to have what everyone else takes for granted.

Old 27-11-2015, 09:52 PM   #34
when.will.it.end
{Katie}

I am currently:

You need to stop being jealous of people you know nothing about. What would someone 'not hating you' look like? Because people don't hate you and have already offered you support and kind words and it's not made any difference.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world;
its the only thing that ever does.

when.will.it.end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2015, 10:24 PM   #35
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

What could you arrange for you to look forward to? Are there any films you want to see or anything you enjoy doing at home? Are you a Christmassy person?

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2015, 10:48 PM   #36
consequential

I like Christmas and films. I am very sick from the meds though so might have to wait to do things. I joined a lot of groups to meet people so will try to do that when I feel better. Thanks.

Old 27-11-2015, 10:48 PM   #37
OverEmotional

I am currently:

I understand you feel alone & that must be really tough. But being in a relationship doesnt "fix" everything, in fact sometimes it actually makes it harder, like when you keep ****ing up & they are pissed with you constantly.

Also we need to be capable of loving ourselves before we can ever really freely love someone else, so dont feel like your missing out on all picnics and cuddles, relationships can be messy & sometimes even unhealthy when we struggle to deal with our insecurities.

Anyway I would keep ringing the nurse until I could get a hold of her if its necessary or ask your GP to refer you to your local Psych ward again if necessary.
Where in Ireland are you? Your local hospital is also an option, if you feel very unwell you could present yourself to the ER.
I hope you can get the care you require. Stay safe Musical!

OverEmotional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2015, 12:00 AM   #38
consequential

The meds have worn off a bit. They made me very physically unwell. I don't know if I can tolerate them but I will have to do something over the weekend, might try emergency doc of it gets worse even though they told me before they couldn't help me. Thanks for the replies.

Old 28-11-2015, 01:54 AM   #39
consequential

I told her nothing. She just said I was a hermit and wanted to be alone. I told her that wasn't true. I cut her off for weeks but the isolation got so bad I had to talk to someone. How could I have done a degree and got by if I never went out? Another time she told me I had nothing to offer any man only sex and I would always be alone. The she pretends she never says any of it and it was all in my head. The MH team do the same tactic, they said my family are fine and I imagine it all. I told them how am I alone for so long so if it's in my head? There is no satisfaction with any of these people.

* It turns out my brother had a fit of seizures and had to go to hospital and nobody told me about it. I wouldn't have known if I hadn't rang them. Poor taste from them.

Last edited by consequential : 28-11-2015 at 02:11 AM.

Old 28-11-2015, 03:09 AM   #40
consequential

Yeah I better not. Thanks a lot for trying to help.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)