RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 30-10-2011, 02:00 AM   #1
TEAPARTY
please ignore me

I am currently:
Psych unit closed under investigation?

So I found out today that the psych unit I was at three months ago has been shut down under investigation. They have only shut down one ward so I don't know what to think, I knew it was going downhill when one of the managers left in April when I was there first and when I had to go back in July it seemed pretty damn awful.
Anyone have any idea what kind of things they could be investigating? I'm worried and extremely confused at the same time.

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" - Alice, Alice in Wonderland

TEAPARTY is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 30-10-2011, 02:12 AM   #2
MissAnonymous

I am currently:

High suicide rate, too many incidents maybe.

Can you call the hospital and ask what the nature of the investigation is and explain you were a patient there and when and would have a personal interest in knowing.

How are you feeling about the care you got? Do you have enough support now?

MissAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2011, 02:41 PM   #3
roiben
Insanity let loose

I am currently:

That sounds like a very scary thing to find out. I agree with MissAnonymous that calling and asking them what the investigation is about may be a good idea.

I believe, however, that if your care may have been in any way involved, they should write to you and let you know - I know this is what has happened in the past when things have been reported as going wrong in the NHS.

*safe hugs*

How is your support now, do you thik it is something you could discuss with them, as it sounds like it has distressed you.

Roiben x

If the Human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we wouldn't.

Emerson Pugh

My blog:
http://roiben-losttime.blogspot.com

roiben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:14 AM   #4
TEAPARTY
please ignore me

I am currently:

i found out today that they were closed because whilst restraining a patient apparently they were indecently exposed and not allowed to cover themselves up.
if it is true, which i can kind of think that it is then it's absolutely disgusting & i feel for them.

Last edited by TEAPARTY : 09-11-2011 at 03:06 AM.

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" - Alice, Alice in Wonderland

TEAPARTY is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)