RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 24-10-2015, 04:03 PM   #41
Fire Fly
Feel free to be yourself

I am currently:

Do you think this could all an illusion and mental health isn't real just a way we connect to ourselves and the Earth? It a way of alternating in different levels of understanding and convey how we feel? Perhaps this is all excuse of being 'high, manic, hypomanic' when actually all i could be is 'happy'.

Ballerina123 - My lovely superstar

Call me R -

The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time - Abraham Lincoln

Fire Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2015, 04:51 PM   #42
Arienette

I am currently:

Sounds delusional to me. Xx

Staring at white washed walls

Arienette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2015, 04:58 PM   #43
whirlpools

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. You can be experiencing a spiritual crisis, so to speak, and be experiencing an exacerbation of mental health issues at the same time. It's probably important to tackle and stabilise the mental health side first.

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2015, 11:24 AM   #44
Fire Fly
Feel free to be yourself

I am currently:

Fair point. I will speak to my cc about it when I'm back. Just on my way to Gatwick Airport. I'm so excited. My dad has told me to keep taking diazepam and not worry about the addiction :/.

Call me R -

The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time - Abraham Lincoln

Old 26-10-2015, 12:39 AM   #45
stumpy
Hidden In My Shell I'm the Invisible Person...

I am currently:

I think your dad's advice is a good thing, I'd suggest the same with the diazepam, you can worry about any potential addiction later, after your holiday.

Hope you enjoy your holiday, fingers crossed once your there you'll relax more :)

stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 02:00 PM   #46
Fire Fly
Feel free to be yourself

I am currently:

Taking diazepam as prescribed but it's not helping the bar men keep filling me up with Shirley temples with vodka in it. Haha I behaving myself.

Call me R -

Old 26-10-2015, 04:38 PM   #47
Fire Fly
Feel free to be yourself

I am currently:

I just spent some money and looked online on my bank statement and it said from my credit card I've spent £540. I'm really worried about it because now I'm in my overdraft and have no idea what I've spent it on or what to do. :/

Call me R -

Old 26-10-2015, 06:35 PM   #48
stumpy

I am currently:

Ok I'd suggest you contact your credit card company and ask them if anyone has taken a large payment from your card, and if they have I'd suggest you tell them you did not make a large transaction, it sounds like someone could have cloned your card when you've made a payment, please stay calm, is there anyone else you could ask to help you even if it's a travel rep? usually you'll have to confirm some security details with the credit card company, please try not to worry, as if it's a credit card the company should be able to refund you in the event it's fraud, if it's a debit card, you need to contact your bank immediately, could it be that there has been a delay in the payment for your holiday? hope you manage to sort this out and enjoy the rest of your holiday :)

Old 26-10-2015, 08:33 PM   #49
Fire Fly
Feel free to be yourself

I am currently:

I'll have to sort it out when I'm back. My brother thinks it was me spending again. In the past when I've gotten unwell I've spent a lot. Not really sure. I can't even look online to what it is. :/

It's good here. Been vaping weed oil and drinking quite a bit. I feel so happy :).

Call me R -

Old 26-10-2015, 10:13 PM   #50
stumpy

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Fly View Post
I'll have to sort it out when I'm back. My brother thinks it was me spending again. In the past when I've gotten unwell I've spent a lot. Not really sure. I can't even look online to what it is. :/

It's good here. Been vaping weed oil and drinking quite a bit. I feel so happy :).
Is there a reason you can't sort it out right away? You say your brother thinks it was you spending again, if you have contact with him, can you not give him your log-in details to check online for you, to see if anything looks exceptionally odd?Or contact your bank/credit card company by Skype?

You say in the past when you've gotten unwell you've spent a lot, did you know back then what you spent on, is it possible that you have miss spent? Perhaps on alcohol or the weed oil vaping?

Or if you've been out buying things like electrical good? Maybe check through your things to see if there are things you've bought and have forgotten about, am glad your still allowing yourself to feel happy, let us know when you get back if you've managed to get to the bottom of this :)

Enjoy *wish I could be there, enjoying that happiness too hugs*

Old 27-10-2015, 09:14 AM   #51
Fire Fly
Feel free to be yourself

I am currently:

I can't sort it out now because all I can do is call it I don't have my card or account details. But I don't have online details for that card. I'm such a idiot. I don't know if I've spent anything I don't remember.

Can you Skype tsb?

Call me R -

Old 27-10-2015, 11:19 AM   #52
stumpy

I am currently:

I believe you can Skype TSB, but you'd need a number to Skype them on, and possibly a small amount of Skype credit, something I usually make sure I have if I'm outside of uk, they may have an 0800 number for lost/stolen cards, or for their fraud department, I could try searching for you, and post the results here if I find anything, not sure how helpful it'd be without your card details though, you may be able to do it by identifying yourself and going through security questions for your account :)

Old 27-10-2015, 11:44 AM   #53
stumpy

I am currently:

from TSB's website

Credit Card
Existing credit card queries
+44 203 284 1581 (abroad)
Open 24/7

Savings & Current Account
Existing account queries
+44 203 284 1575 (abroad)
Open 24/7

Report a lost or stolen card:
+44 2074 812567 (abroad)
Open 24/7

to call phone numbers from Skype you do need Skype credit, there is a pay as you go option, see this link: https://secure.skype.com/en/calling-...t.mc_id=legacy

Old 27-10-2015, 03:47 PM   #54
Fire Fly
Feel free to be yourself

I am currently:

Thank you sweetie. My partner is still in the uk and is going to see if he can get a statement for me. Hmm. I'm back Friday so I'll pop into tsb then. I hope I haven't bought things but I do feel like spending loads.

My mood is still quite high. Energy is high and still distracted a lot. But thoughts are a bit less. Maybe just maybe there maybe truth to mental illness.

Call me R -

Old 27-10-2015, 04:59 PM   #55
stumpy

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Fly View Post
Thank you sweetie. My partner is still in the uk and is going to see if he can get a statement for me. Hmm. I'm back Friday so I'll pop into tsb then.
It's good your partner is trying to get a statement for you, and it is definitely a good idea to pop into the bank when you get back, enjoy the rest of your holiday and let us know once your back if you manage to find out either way, if you don't find out before that is :)

Old 27-10-2015, 07:38 PM   #56
Fire Fly
Feel free to be yourself

I am currently:

Just thought this explained what I was saying http://www.the-open-mind.com/rethink...s-and-healers/

Call me R -

Old 27-10-2015, 09:34 PM   #57
Iamcatbug
Cat

Tbh I would be wary of that website. The information about Sylvia Plath is wrong/avoiding what actually happened in her life. So I wouldn't be surprised if other facts are wrong.

Iamcatbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2015, 10:55 PM   #58
stumpy

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcatbug View Post
Tbh I would be wary of that website. The information about Sylvia Plath is wrong/avoiding what actually happened in her life. So I wouldn't be surprised if other facts are wrong.
I agree, there is a lot of fictitious stuff on that site, I'd be very wary, I actually feel like it's one of those kind of sites I'd avoid at all costs, it doesn't look very professional, I'm not sure there is even any factual information at all there.

Old 28-10-2015, 04:38 PM   #59
Fire Fly
Feel free to be yourself

I am currently:

Something happened today
The following content has been hidden - Reason : trigger warning
when I was diving. A guy tried to kiss me and I thought nothing of it. And then he did it again and I pushed him away. And then we shared a spliff. On the sea when I was snorkelling he pulled me and put my hand over his penis and then made me rub it. He then pulled down my boardies and pulled my bikini bottoms down and stuck his penis and cummed into me.

I don't really know what to do. I feel shocked. Sick. I feel happy still wtf. Why do I feel happy and energised still and then I feel very sad

I'm just upset and angry that this keeps happening to me.

Call me R -

Old 28-10-2015, 07:48 PM   #60
Arienette

I am currently:

*hugs*

I don't know what to say to make it easier for you other than when you're home get everything checked.

Staring at white washed walls

Arienette is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)