RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 22-04-2013, 07:58 PM   #201
Kyaneos
Steph.

I am currently:

I dont think anybody goes "out of their way" to find things offensive. Just as you found it offensive when someone suggested you found it difficult to read and understand. If people find things offensive, that is just the way it is.

Nobody has ever suggested you are a bad person. Perhaps you should take your own advice and stop posting if you are that desperate to have your account deleted. You keep coming back so its obviously not that important to you. Just dont sign in if it bothers you that much.

Kyaneos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2013, 08:48 PM   #202
Stellata

I'm a little perturbed you've completely ignored my post. Admittedly it might come across as self centred, but it was totally non judgemental and was posted to help you. I was trying to help.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #203
Derpy
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:

I did read your post and I thank you for sharing it with me it was helpful

Derpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2013, 08:59 PM   #204
Stellata

Glad it helped. :)
If you'd like to share how, I'd be interested, but no pressure.

Old 22-04-2013, 09:03 PM   #205
Zurg
Evil Emperor

I am currently:

FFS leave the kid alone!!!! Why is it so important that he doesn't want any help??? It's his own damn decision. Maybe later on in his life he'll give it a try but i think a lot of you are being rude and putting words in his mouth, accusing him of all sorts of things. He doesn't want therapy!!!! It's NOT your problem. If he bothers you so much then walk away from his threads.

I'm so sick and tired of seeing groups of people on here jumping on someone and be rude and arrogant. He has a different opinion than yours and guess what??? That's life. So live with it!!!!

My god. This place is like a ****ing kindergarten sometimes. Leave him alone!!!

Zurg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2013, 09:04 PM   #206
Stellata

Zurg, that wasn't in response to me I hope? [sorry]

Old 22-04-2013, 09:07 PM   #207
Kyaneos
Steph.

I am currently:

^^Yeah... we know... definitely got the memo on the no help thing... and nobody has mentioned it in ages!

Kyaneos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2013, 09:07 PM   #208
Zurg
Evil Emperor

I am currently:

No it wasn't. Don't worry.

Zurg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2013, 09:08 PM   #209
Stellata

Thanks. *breathes*

Old 22-04-2013, 09:40 PM   #210
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.

I am currently:

It seems to be becoming more of a regular occurence to have to say things like this,but I will again in the hopes that people will start to listen.

If someone is not listening to your advice and it is annoying/frustrating you then walk away from the thread. If someone has stated that they dont want to do something it is not your job to keep forcing the issue. It is extremly unfair to have pack mentality on someones thread and I dont think anyone can deny that it looks like people are ganging up, even if that is not the intention.

No one is obligated to reply to you if they do not wish to do so. If they want to ignore your advice that is their choice. So rather than posting a reply to that effect take some knowledge away that you tried your best to be supportive and the person obviously isnt ready to accept it and move on.

If it is getting to the point where you are exasperated, then walk away, youre no longer being helpful to either the OP or to yourself. Just because someone wont see the sense youre making doesnt give anyone the right to hound someone. Now I would suggest those who are irritated etc either PR the thread and then leave it alone until it is sorted by the mods, or just leave it alone altogether. The only thing you succeed in doing is pushing other peoples threads down which is ironic when most people have an issue with certain threads such as this being at the top of the page.

If anyone has anything to say on this issue you can feel free to contact the moderators either by email or by PM. I dont expect to see any comebacks on this thread which is for supportive replies only.

Liv.

Forum Mod.

There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.

griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)