RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 15-02-2008, 08:31 PM   #1
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:
Triggering (Suicide) - i just need some support.

I went to my therapist today and she told me(after the discussion with a psychiatrist)that i have to be with an adult all the time, but if thats not possible, i will have to go to a hospital.i don't know how i feel.I can't be watched all the time.I can't live without SIing.does it mean that i can't SI??they say that my case is serious and that i can't be alone.i don't wanna be with people all the time and i definitely don't wanna go to a hospital.i wish i had never told my therapist about my suicidal thoughts.things wouldn't be so complicated.now i make everyone sad.my mom says that she needs me.she has called all her friends, asking for hospitals and psychiatrists.we haven't found anyone yet.i don't know.sorry for this post.im just so confused and frustrated and i need some support or anything.sorry.

My RYL family:
I-used-to-be-positive is my big sister razorxkissedxwrists is my mommy alyssa.star is my sister phoenixflames_forever is my cousin concreteangel, helpmydeath, xxbeckyxx and queer fringe are my little sisters bob--says--hi is my twin

pm me anytime

*..life in pain..* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2008, 08:43 PM   #2
Daydream
Collect memories not scars

I am currently:

Hun, I dont know what to say, except they are doing it for your safety and your own good. I've been there and come through it, so if you ever want to talk to me I'm just a PM away.
*huggles* I hope you feel better.

xxxx

Daydream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 11:30 PM   #3
mi92186
God Bless

I'm really sorry for what you are going through. I know what it's like. I was released from the hospital 2 weeks ag (only to be put in another facility) because I couldn't keep myself safe. So you're not alone. It's not always a bad thing to go into the hospital. It can be real helpful. But if you're dead set on not going, then just try your hardest to keep yourself safe. I know that sounds stupid, but you need to do it. And if you need to talk, you can PM me and I'll get back to you. Take care and God bless!

mi92186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 10:14 AM   #4
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

Thanks.i dont know if i will have to go to the hospital,my mom says it wont be needed,but my therapist says i have to be watched,but no one watches me.only if i say that im suicidal they will take me,but i wont say it.i dont know.we r still looking for phych that can deal with me.if they give me meds they ll start working after a month,is it possible to make them work faster if i go to the hospital?

My RYL family:
I-used-to-be-positive is my big sister razorxkissedxwrists is my mommy alyssa.star is my sister phoenixflames_forever is my cousin concreteangel, helpmydeath, xxbeckyxx and queer fringe are my little sisters bob--says--hi is my twin

pm me anytime

Old 18-02-2008, 01:07 AM   #5
Yttrium

'fraid not lovey, meds take 3-6 weeks to kick in whatever. you'll prob get more intensive therapy though. Hospital can just make you safer if you're likely to hurt yourself seriously. Whether they'll stop you SIing depends on the hospital. Sounds like you've got some good support and help coming though. That's really good. You may not have to live with these feelings that are pushing you to SI - and that's great right? Meds have really helped me.

Lots of hugs
Helen

Yttrium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 08:03 AM   #6
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

Im not so sure i wanna stop SIing,without it i wouldnt have made it this far.thanks for your help!u have no idea what it means to me!

My RYL family:

pm me anytime

Old 18-02-2008, 12:25 PM   #7
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Take it from me, stopping self-harm was one of the things that saved me. I look at my arms now and I see a history, and its not a nice one. But I've stopped self-harming, although I badly want to do it again.
I will be thinking about you.
SM

Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)