RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 18-01-2017, 04:00 AM   #1
annabeth_

I am currently:
Struggling

I relapsed again with my self harm 8 months ago...i started getting a little better when I had a good friend around and 2 months ago we stopped talking. since then i've felt so alone and empty and hurting seems to be the only way I can feel anything. School starts again tomorrow and I'm scared to see him. I'm worried he'll ask how I am and ask to see if I've cut again (he's seen them in the past). I'm worried of how he will react this time.

I want to stop again. I don't want to keep doing this to myself. But everything just feels so hard right now and I can barely make it through the day without wanting to run off to do something stupid.

Am I the only one that feels empty? Sometimes it feels like no one gets it. I guess that's why I reached out to RYL.

annabeth_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 08:30 PM   #2
Sketchy

I am currently:

It's good that you want to stop, but maybe you need help in doing so. Is there someone you can talk to? School guidance counsellor? Parent?

Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 10:50 PM   #3
annabeth_

I am currently:

There isn't anyone I can go to. I know that probably sounds like something everyone says, but the people I've spoken to did not take it very well. I had one friend (mentioned in the original post) who stood by me with it. He would even come by unexpectedly to make sure I was okay and even helped me change bandages if I needed. I don't have anyone else. I want to stop but the past few days have been absolutely awful.

annabeth_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 10:55 PM   #4
Sketchy

I am currently:

Could you speak to a doctor?

Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)