RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 07:47 PM   #1
April_xx

I am currently:
My emotions are out of control.

Hi,

My emotions are totally out of control; I don't know what on earth is happening. I can't stop crying and the thoughts of harm are getting worse.

I feel physically unwell as well as mentally unwell. I don't know how much longer I can carry on with this. I've been over-dosing a lot lately and I am really scared to tell my GP/team.

I don't know what's going on in my head.

"If I’m honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.”

April_xx is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 07-07-2013, 08:52 PM   #2
x-Silvermist-x
elohvee-e

I am currently:

Hi April, I'm sorry to hear that you feel overwhelmed by your emotions. First of all I think you need to seek medical advice because you said that you have been overdosing. If you are in the UK I would advise you to ring NHS direct/NHS 111 and tell them exactly what you have overdosed on and the amount (don't post this information on here though).

You said you feel unwell both physically and mentally. Physically could be due to the overdoses. Are you diagnosed with any mental health disorders? If so, are you on medication? Have you been taking it appropriately?

You mentioned team in your post, by this I'm assuming you mean a mental health team? When are you due to see them?

When life gets you down do you know what you've gotta do?

Just keep swimming.

x-Silvermist-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 09:53 PM   #3
anabelleagain

I am currently:

Hi April,

I really think you should tell your GP/team ASAP. I'm glad you can recognize things are getting worse, and I hope you can reach out to your health care providers as well as us here at RYL. Emotions can be very overwhelming, and the increase in ODing is concerning. Please tell your providers, and continue to get support here.

anabelleagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:28 AM   #4
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

it sounds like your emotions are really overwhelming right now... are you able to describe them more, or even put a name to what you're feeling? sometimes giving what we feel a name can make it feel a little less out of control...

did something happen recently that started your emotions getting harder to manage, or did it sorta come out of the blue, or build up?

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)