RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 09-01-2016, 10:25 AM   #21
chinahorse

I am currently:

My heart goes out to her family and friends she was lovely and was sweet to me, so kind hearted. Rest in peace dearest.

Last edited by chinahorse : 09-01-2016 at 10:53 AM.

Given enough tea I could rule the world.

chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 12:02 PM   #22
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:

I didn't know her very well but we did have a few laughs together here , she shall be missed , R.I.P Shronkey .

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 02:22 PM   #23
Indigo.
Wir und die Todten reiten schnell.

I am currently:

I receive this news with a very heavy heart.

I didn't know Ange very well, but we talked for a while(this was fairly recent). She was a lovely person, and fun to be around. She had a very caring heart, to the point where she would put other's needs before her own.
It is incredibly heart breaking that she has suffered so much in this life, and that it has been cut short.

My heart goes out to those closest to her, her family and friends.

Ange, you will truly be missed. I hope you have found peace.

R.I.P.

If I only could
make a deal with God.

Indigo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:10 PM   #24
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

This news is really sad and I couldn't totally believe it when it filtered through.

I never spoke to her but regularly saw her around the forums.

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:00 PM   #25
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero

I didn't know Ange as well as some, but I got chatting to her before the end of 2015 and she was such an amazing, lovely person. I'm sad I never got to get to know her more, as with her university studies she was in a similar place as what I was back when I first started my masters.

R.I.P. Ange, my heart goes out to her friends and family.

Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 10:17 PM   #26
Ash*

I am currently:

Very fond memories of my time at uni with her. I echo the above about her being so generous and thoughtful and full of life but someone who struggled so much.

I only found out today via Facebook and came here to see if there had been anything posted from her lately. I rarely spoke to her over the last couple of years and I'm heartbroken to see how much she was struggling over the last few months.

Such a beautiful person, so so so so sad.

Life is ****.

"Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."

Ash* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2016, 05:29 PM   #27
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch

I am currently:

You'll be missed sweetheart.

Imperfection is underrated.

Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 01:42 AM   #28
Margo

I am currently:

You’ve popped into my head a few times recently. I remember the time I bought fireworks and we let them off in your back yard. You’d never had home fireworks before and I’d never seen an adults face light up like a child’s before, it was a joy to watch you smile and giggle like a tiny one.

Sharing hot chips with you walking down the street; of course you wouldn’t really eat them and would feed almost all to me, but you loved feeding me and watching my own enjoyment didn’t you.

I just wanted to say that I loved you and I’m not mad with you. The ECT, the drugs and god knows whatever just made it all too awful. You weren’t you. I gave you my best, I really did, but I had to stop. I never stopped caring though.

The time you showed me your legs and I showed you my arms: we stood there wincing like two people who had never seen SH before. The shared moment only those of us who know will ever know. Purple knickers lol.

I still have the t-shirt btw.

I hope you only remember the good things now because I do. I miss you, you little ****. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)