RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 07-10-2014, 06:35 PM   #38581
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:

*Glares at Foxes*

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:46 PM   #38582
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...

I am currently:

Well i went to the doctors today and i think i was a state there as well, i said everything about work, anxiety and the self harming. They said if i was self harming i should be referred back to the mental health team but i was against it as i cant speak to people as i close up and its pointless. They gave me beta blockers for the anxiety and as its mostly work related to go back in a few weeks as i may need to be referred over to them.

Found out im working 7am til 3pm mon to fri which i wasnt too happy about as im going to struggle to get in for 7am. I said this to someone in work and got a lot of anger back and being told to man up and get over it as other people have issues in life and people got put on worse shift patterns and i should be grateful as i wanted them to change and got what i want. They dont know about my issues and im not going to justify, i got really upset and started panicking again so tried a beta blocker, god i feel funny now. Either way i cannot win.

"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"

Bleeding Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:58 PM   #38583
in_BPD_hell

I am currently:

Hey

I'm so sorry your struggling with work. I know how you feel. I hate work, but I need work. I hate it my anxiety hits the roof and I feel like I want to die rather than go. I self harm loads up get me through. Not that it helps

I don't understand myself... I'm searching for the person I am, and the person I want to be..

in_BPD_hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:01 PM   #38584
havealittlefaith

I am currently:

Not great x

havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:07 PM   #38585
fragile as glass
such a beautiful disaster

I am currently:

Grr to the foxes.

whats up r.w.scissors?

*glomps Mark*

GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE
THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN
AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

Don't let the sphincter's get you down

fragile as glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:57 PM   #38586
havealittlefaith

I am currently:

Just don't know how to help her she in crisis house and people calling me names saying I shoudl of known she OD and shouldn't elft etc taking its toll on me

havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 09:03 AM   #38587
fragile as glass
such a beautiful disaster

I am currently:

people are responsible for their own actions (unless sectioned) don't listen to what others say to you x

GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE
THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN
AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

Don't let the sphincter's get you down

fragile as glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 02:47 PM   #38588
youonlyliveonce

It was up to her if she Od U can't stop someone they have to take responsibility for Urself I found this out with my friend who has now gone to rehab n I'm doing Sooo much better which tbh has made the decision to distance my self from her easier...U need to work out whether Ur friendship is toxic or not like are u both bouncing off each other sending each other into crisis(not on purpose but it does happen)

Old 08-10-2014, 05:50 PM   #38589
Doikers

I am currently:

I feel ill with anxiety :( and sleep deprived.

Sorry to not be supportive.

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Old 08-10-2014, 07:00 PM   #38590
Bleeding Angel

I am currently:

run with scissors, i agree with cheryl as sometimes people who are ill as well that your friends with is not a good thing and can be damaging to yourself as well, you need to figure out if you want them as a friend or to back off a little to give yourself time to cope.

I know how you feel mark, i only have four more days off then back to work but today is the only day i had nothing planned as rest of the time its catching up with people so had time to worry again about going back. Have taken a few of the beta blockers but i think they make me feel strange, i guess as they are supposed to calm your nervous system i feel kinda slow, tired and lightheaded. I dont really know if i should take 3 a day or just when i need to as all i got told is i can take up to 3 a day, but at the same time i dont want to rely on more drugs, im mental enought as it is.

Im really scared to go back to work, as i know emotions are going to be high but alas i have 4 days left and need to try not to think about it and take the pills when i do. Just feel so on my own with this.

"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"

Old 08-10-2014, 07:25 PM   #38591
Doikers

I am currently:

Mari , sorry if you've mentioned this but what is your work? If we know it we maybe able to support you better *Glomps*

Old 08-10-2014, 07:57 PM   #38592
Bleeding Angel

I am currently:

Customer service in a call centre, not my dream job but hey it does and i dont mind it. It means i need to take inbound calls from customers though sometimes i wonder why i do it as i hate using phones (i know the irony) and hate speaking to people sometimes especially the customers that love to scream and shout or want to have a chat (cause im awkward like that). Its more though at the moment not to do with the job but where i work as we moved to a new employer as the old one lost the contract so under law we moved with the project so its been a big change and something im not used to or good with. To me its an awful environment to be in at the moment due to people being emotional about shifts and changes taking place, i have been as well but now ive been put on a shift that i cannot even get on for as transport at mines doesnt really pick up until 6.30am because if the bus doesn't turn up (and doesnt turn up a lot!) or i miss it i need to wait 45 mins for the next bus. I didnt even think i would go on this shift as my contracted hours the earliest start time is 8am, but to be honest i dont think anyone really cares in that place.

Old 09-10-2014, 02:11 PM   #38593
Doikers

I am currently:

That does sound so stressful , Mari , I Cannot do phones well either .*Hug*

Old 09-10-2014, 07:40 PM   #38594
in_BPD_hell

I am currently:

How is everyone.
How is Oliver.. Not seen any posts for a while x

I don't understand myself... I'm searching for the person I am, and the person I want to be..

Old 09-10-2014, 11:02 PM   #38595
Doikers

I am currently:

Nor have I , I Hope he is okay.

Old 09-10-2014, 11:42 PM   #38596
youonlyliveonce

Not heard he was really struggling

How is everyone

Had a big panic attack at body pump :( but then had an awesome netball game so weird

Hope everyone ok

Need to wash my hair tomoz

Old 10-10-2014, 12:13 AM   #38597
roxana-bella-rose

Hey is anyone on here.....?

You know happiness,

Can be found,

Even in the darkest of times,

If one only remembers,

To turn on the light.

roxana-bella-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 12:20 PM   #38598
youonlyliveonce

I'm here sorry it's so late

Old 11-10-2014, 11:46 AM   #38599
in_BPD_hell

I am currently:

Feeling so pissed off. I'm sure my husband is cheating on me again

Old 11-10-2014, 12:23 PM   #38600
Doikers

I am currently:

Hi Roxana , Welcome to the thread , I'm Mark :)

*Glomps Cheryl*

What makes you think that in_BPD_hell? *Hugs*

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)