RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 27-07-2015, 06:21 PM   #41
Auror.
Camden

Does anyone know if his dog is being looked after? I know she was super important to him and I really hope she is okay.

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 06:24 PM   #42
happywondering
выродок

**** rich, I am sorry. Sorry no one knew how you were feeling to help you, sorry no one knew ho you were feeling, just sorry. I loved you as a friend as much as I'd love a friend i see everyday. You were loyal and kind and always told me the truth, which always helped me. I never could work out people, but you were always there when I needed you, you always stood up with me when i couldn't find the words to fight back. I am sorry I always put off seeing you, putting uni first. I thought you'd be here forever, but you lost your war and I am sorr. I will always remember you for who you are, a decent bloke who loved animals more than people, and most of the time were on the same wavelength. I hope you find some peace now mate, and in the next life I will see you and we can finally have that drink and smoke x

Never forget what you are for the rest of the world will not.
Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you

happywondering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 06:26 PM   #43
talaiporia
Chat Mod

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror. View Post
Does anyone know if his dog is being looked after? I know she was super important to him and I really hope she is okay.
I imagine his son and family will take care of the dog.

It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 06:49 PM   #44
BangEndedScoot

I am currently:

Rich...
I just wanted to say that although I didn't know you well. We had a handful of conversations, but I cared about you. I care for everyone in that chat, because everyone in there is like a family, you included man. I'm so sorry that you felt the need to do this. There are so many people here who love you. All I can say is that I hope you are at peace now, and are partying with the best up there
RIP. x

BangEndedScoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 07:19 PM   #45
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!

I am currently:

I didn't much like him or talk to him but still I would not wish this on anyone. It is so sad and he will be missed.

Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013

not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 07:26 PM   #46
Crysainta

You didn't have to say anything about not liking him. People who knew him loved him.

Crysainta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 07:32 PM   #47
happywondering
выродок

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crysainta View Post
You didn't have to say anything about not liking him. People who knew him loved him.
truth

Never forget what you are for the rest of the world will not.
Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you

happywondering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 07:48 PM   #48
squirrelspit

I am currently:

How can you decide you dont like someone when youve not spoken to them?
You have no idea and you didnt need to say anything,

squirrelspit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 09:03 PM   #49
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.

I am currently:

I think Wyatt said it best, chat is family. We fight and we are dysfunctional and other people sometimes don't understand it but within that chat room is a good support system. Richard was such a big part of that and he has left a big hole in the heart of chat.

As an aside, I really don't want this thread to go off track but I have to say that if you didn't get on with Richard or whatever then please don't post and say so. It's painful for the people who got him, who got past his armour and knew him as the wonderful human that he was. You can say RIP or whatever without saying things like that.

It's still hard to believe, I keep thinking he will pop up and say that it's a joke or someone got it wrong.

There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.

griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 09:06 PM   #50
.K.
smile

I am currently:

Well damn...I don't have words...

Release all Preconceptions

.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 09:12 PM   #51
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by griddlebone View Post
I think Wyatt said it best, chat is family. We fight and we are dysfunctional and other people sometimes don't understand it but within that chat room is a good support system. Richard was such a big part of that and he has left a big hole in the heart of chat.

As an aside, I really don't want this thread to go off track but I have to say that if you didn't get on with Richard or whatever then please don't post and say so. It's painful for the people who got him, who got past his armour and knew him as the wonderful human that he was. You can say RIP or whatever without saying things like that.

It's still hard to believe, I keep thinking he will pop up and say that it's a joke or someone got it wrong.
This, all of this!

I would hate him a little if he did pop up and say it was a joke but I would be so relieved.

I know I haven't been in chat much the past few years but whenever I did pop in and Rich was around we had a good chat, he would come to me if he needed support and vice versa. I just wish I had spoken to him more recently so I had a fresh memory.

Chat IS family. Chat was how I started on RYL and it's somewhere I still go this day if I ever feel lonely and need company, even if I just watch other people talk.

It also breaks me heart reading your posts on this thread Cry, it really does. :( I ended up crying earlier after work because it finally hit me that I won't go into chat and talk to him ever again, and that ****ing sucks man. :'(

Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 09:54 PM   #52
talaiporia
Chat Mod

I am currently:

Quote:
This is lovely.
Quote:
Agreed.

It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 10:14 PM   #53
Voldemort

Quote:
This. So much this.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 07:00 AM   #54
effervescence
tired

I am currently:

Dear Richard,
I never spoke to you personally but I will really miss your sarcastic and honest ways. You were always a breath of fresh air on the boards.

Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.

effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 09:20 AM   #55
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.

I am currently:

We are looking at doing a sort of memorial for Richard next week by making a room in chat. It's not going to be a formal thing, just a gathering to talk about him and share some memories. It doesn't feel right to not do that, Crys and I both said he wouldn't want us to cry over him but he would've wanted to be remembered.

More details will follow with a time and date and if anyone knows old RYLers who knew Richard and may want to come back for that do let them know.

There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.

griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 10:03 AM   #56
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

Oh Ab :(

I don't know what to say. Do we know where abouts he was?

I'm so so sad to hear this. I wish I could just tell him once last time how lovely he was to me and I appreciated it.

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 10:08 AM   #57
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

I'm so sad knowing he is gone, and shocked
What do we do with these emotions?

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 11:03 AM   #58
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

I never spoke to you personally Richard but you were always a big part of this forum. RIP

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 01:50 PM   #59
MissAnonymous

I am currently:

Really really sad. He was such an honest douche. RIP.

Thoughts with everyone who'll miss him, there will be many.

<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24017&dateline=1413142787 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=141314  2787</a>

MissAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 04:53 PM   #60
Saudade

I am currently:

This is Chelsea/Euphoria. Chard was like my big brother - we annoyed each other & cared deeply for each other. He was there to bear my grief when I was hit with bad news & my wprd, I so so wish I couldve been with him to bear his.

Chard, you nutter, I love you to bits & I cant believe youre gone. You crazy asshole, how could you leave me? Fly high, stay fiesty, I'll never forget you xoxoxox

As im seriously sick at the moment (he'd be telling me off for not taking care of myself right now hah), could someone keep me up to date via text for any memorial as i wanna be there. I cant always get onto RYL, using my phpne right now.people have my number. Need to be there. Im heartbroken. God love him.

Saudade is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)