RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 27-07-2019, 06:15 AM   #21
elisa

I am currently:

I have just read some parts of what you have written... and I am sending a hug (I do not know how to send it via the website options)... just that reading what you have written and saying nothing to you did not seem ok to me... so I am sending a hug this way at least...

elisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2019, 06:38 AM   #22
elisa

I am currently:

well... I do not know if you would find this helpful (but since I have struggled in the past with inadequate heathcare, I have found the following thing/method quite useful, so here it is....)

1) it seems to me that you haven't been offered a sufficient healthcare yet
2) try to imagine the help you might need, relax, close your eyes, and imagine the place (if it is the admission to some Trauma Centre - why not.. ) and imagine a treatment and people there that would be helpful and healing ..
3) of course you can have a loud voice (or whatever) if you suffer (are suffering just now, or/and have been suffering for so long .. ) - the fact that they are not able to "cope" with your loud voice is just a sign they are not being very useful - TRY TO IMAGINE SOMEONE THAT WOULD BE USEFUL TO EASE YOUR SUFFERING (try to imagine kind words that would be helpful, try to imagine a better systematical help).. . i am afraid that my grasp of English is not adequate to express sufficiently what I mean, but try to imagine the words you need to hear to feel better..
I am sending a hug....

Old 27-07-2019, 06:48 AM   #23
elisa

I am currently:

and if you do this sort of "imagination" something even stronger than a loud voice might appear (come to the surface)
, then again you will have to imagine a response which would be helpful to heal the pain that may manifest itselff in a "loud" voice or "whatever"...

Old 27-07-2019, 10:50 AM   #24
activebrain
activebrain

I am currently:

Thank you for your kind words. I'm actually doing much better now. I seem to be on the right meds, or something.

I am still me no matter what SIZEor shape I am!

activebrain is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)