Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 28-11-2014, 07:27 PM   #1
BoundNoMore
feeling like a failure...

I am currently:
I am back... and I hate it

I am back once again. Haven't been here in ages. Was doing good. Thought I had beaten the SH demons in my head. Or I liked to lie to myself and tell myself that I had beaten them. That I had it all together and life was good.

In reality, life keeps throwing me curve balls that I can not catch or avoid and I am on a very slippery slope and I can't stop the fall. I am spiraling out of control. It is not fair. I am supposed to be the one who everyone else comes to when they can't handle life. I am supposed to be the strong one. But I am just so tired of acting stronger than I am. Truth is, I am the weakest person on the face of the planet and right now, I am running on fumes. Not even sure if I have the strength to pick myself up off the floor and keep going... or if I even care or have the desire to fight this battle anymore.

We're all in the same game;
Just different levels.
Dealing with the same hell;
Just different demons.

BoundNoMore is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 29-11-2014, 10:00 AM   #2
spiders*web
Pugs and Wine <3

I am currently:

Hey hun, reading that is like hearing myself think. You are strong. Being strong doesn't mean you can't get upset, that you can't be sensitive or depressed. Being strong means that you've been through this time and time before, and you will again. I know you hate it and I know it's not fair, but it's what I call a 'blip', I think the official word is probably a relapse but I prefer my word. Not back to the beginning, just another blip that sucks like hell but you will get through it. Seek support from those you have given it to, I'm sure they would be happy to return the help you gave them. xx

spiders*web is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 03:04 PM   #3
crazykat
Fight for another day

Hi
Welcome back, sorry that it is under these circumstances though. It is hard when life throws us a curve ball but try and remember you have got through tough times before so you will get through them again. Hopefully you will find the support here helpful. Take care
Kat xxx

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:26 AM   #4
beatrice1981

Hi Things maybe tough for you right now, but if you hang in there, Things will get better. I hope you find the support that you need here.

my ryl little sister is bugsy.
my ryl mum is lib

beatrice1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:37 PM   #5
KneeSocks

I am currently:

You are strong by just admitting you have a rough time and needing help. One of the hardest things to do is to admit when you need help and cant handle things alone.
I hope things get better for you and you figure things out if you ever need to talk please PM me.

KneeSocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 04:27 PM   #6
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Hi there, welcome to RYL :)

The RYL rules are here, or you might find the support forums helpful:
  • General Support and Advice:
    Support and advice on any general topic such as home life, school and relationships.
  • Self Injury Discussion:
    Covers all areas of self injury.
  • Eating Disorder Support:
    This forum concentrates on giving support and information to those who feel ready to recover from an eating disorder.
  • Mental Health Discussion:
    Information, advice and support on all mental health related topics including issues related to depression, mania, psychosis, medication or inpatient stays.

Otherwise, you are always welcome to email the RYL Supporters by clicking on LiveHelp and leaving a message or emailing support@recoveryourlife.com.

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)