Post New Thread  Reply
Old 25-11-2012, 08:12 PM   #6541
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

that's wonderful Sam!
really doesn't seem that long ago that he was a tiny baby
x

I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Cacoethes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 08:20 PM   #6542
TheOnlyOne
Poetry Whore

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandimoo View Post
I've just seen a status, her current pregnancy is bigger at 12 weeks than her girls all were at 15 weeks, they're thinking it might be a boy and she may be able to carry him longer. As there were questions about their size they were more willing to treat in case they'd got it wrong.
Is there a reason she delivers so prematurely? I'm terrified that I'll go into labor way too soon. I'm at risk for pre-term labor so any twinge makes me nervous.

TheOnlyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 09:43 PM   #6543
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Sam View Post
*proud mammy alert*

Elliot can now properly walk! Yey. Still building his confidence and he's wobbly but he's walking all over now. So excited for all the new things this means we can do :D
Sam, I literally cant believe you have a child that is old enough to walk!What a clever little boy ^_^ x

There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.

griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 10:20 PM   #6544
Mrs Sam
Nothing Special

I am currently:

Thanks. He's growing so quickly. He's coming in leaps and bounds since turning 1. It's like a switch has just flicked on. He's picking up loads of words now and I'm just so proud of him.

Something Special.

Mrs Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 10:45 PM   #6545
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

I can't believe he is one and I am yet to meet him!!

The last time I saw you I spilt a drink trying to feel him kick!!

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 11:15 PM   #6546
Sunshine
This girl just cant take it anymore

I am currently:

My partner has work tomorrow for the first time since Lucas was born so I will be alone with Lucas in the morning before work and I'm so terrified I'm crying and feel like I'm going to vomit!

I don't even know why I'm so scared I don't know how any of you can help I just feel so scared, I have always been scared of being alone with I remember the first month I couldn't even leave the flat and I've never really got over it just avoided being left alone for any longer then 2 hours I think it all stems from being alone with him in the hospital for the first week and I had never even seen a baby close up before and I just had to do everything and I was emotional because he wasn't latching! The panic and fear has never left.

Sorry I rambled

My Angels
Madeline 09/02/1990
Edward 10/02/1990

I want to live, not merely survive

Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 11:29 PM   #6547
Mandimoo
Mummy!!

I am currently:

They're not sure, she doesn't go into labor, she's needed emergency c sections every time, not sure if it was pre-eclampsia or she was dilating but not contracting, i'm not sure, have never really asked, but this pregnancy is so different they're going to see if it's a boy, maybe she will carry a boy to term. She's getting sterilised, she had 2 with her ex who was a horrible man I unfortunately worked with, now these two with her new partner (well been together 4 years).

Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 06:26 PM   #6548
squirrelspit

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Sam View Post
*proud mammy alert*

Elliot can now properly walk! Yey. Still building his confidence and he's wobbly but he's walking all over now. So excited for all the new things this means we can do :D
Thats awesome Sam. He's so grown up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
My partner has work tomorrow for the first time since Lucas was born so I will be alone with Lucas in the morning before work and I'm so terrified I'm crying and feel like I'm going to vomit!

I don't even know why I'm so scared I don't know how any of you can help I just feel so scared, I have always been scared of being alone with I remember the first month I couldn't even leave the flat and I've never really got over it just avoided being left alone for any longer then 2 hours I think it all stems from being alone with him in the hospital for the first week and I had never even seen a baby close up before and I just had to do everything and I was emotional because he wasn't latching! The panic and fear has never left.

Sorry I rambled
How did it go?

squirrelspit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 09:03 PM   #6549
Sunshine

I am currently:

It was ok I called my therapist crying and she suggested getting out of the house so I wasn't alone and it helped because I went to a group at the children's center but it hasn't really solved my problem of being scared of being alone with him I can't just go out everytime I'm left alone with him :(

My Angels
Madeline 09/02/1990
Edward 10/02/1990

Old 27-11-2012, 07:42 AM   #6550
TheOnlyOne
Poetry Whore

I am currently:

I understand the fear of having to take care of the baby on your own, it scares me too. I will have to for some period of time 5 days a week while my boyfriend works.

TheOnlyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 10:49 AM   #6551
squirrelspit

I am currently:

It may just have to be one of those things you'll have to get used to over time until it becomes normal?

I take oliver out every day. even just up to the supermarket or whatever, he goes a bit stir crazy if hes inside for too long.

Old 27-11-2012, 02:09 PM   #6552
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

I suppose I'll be a bit scared when/if i have Jasmine on my own. There has always had to be some kind of professional present, which is horrible but i suppose kind of reassuring that they would say if i was doing something wrong.

Can you identify at all what you're scared of?
X

I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 27-11-2012, 09:53 PM   #6553
Sunshine

I am currently:

I think it's the fact I haven't got any confidence in my descions, normally I ask my partner what I should give him for lunch or if he seems tired enough to go to bed its just having him around for support and so I don't get lonely with only Lucas to talk to all day also I worry Lucas won't like me and will just scream all day and I will get stressed and upset

My Angels
Madeline 09/02/1990
Edward 10/02/1990

Old 27-11-2012, 10:15 PM   #6554
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

Do you think with time you will start feeling more confident with him?

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 27-11-2012, 10:19 PM   #6555
squirrelspit

I am currently:

i have a not serious question.. sorry for the interjection.

Dya reckon i can take OD swimming in just little swimmers or must i arse about getting him trunks and that as well?

Old 27-11-2012, 11:37 PM   #6556
HopeRises

I work in a leisure club and I think it is good practice to have trunks aswell- more protection.

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 11:42 PM   #6557
squirrelspit

I am currently:

i dont mean to sound dim.. but protection from what?

or do you mean protection for the rest of the pool from his bodily functions? :P

its a hydrotherapy pool im taking him to. i doubt that makes any difference.

Old 27-11-2012, 11:45 PM   #6558
HopeRises

yeah protection from his bodily functions exiting and ending up in water. You can get things like float suits which may fit him for longer? You'll have to look into it I think.

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 09:55 AM   #6559
D-liscious
I wouldn't change the pain for what I've learned

I am currently:

is it a swimming class Charlie?
we have taken saul to public pools in just little swimmers but both waterbabies and turtle tots recommend a happy nappy Im not sure it would keep the poo in but thats what they want

reach for the stars

D-liscious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #6560
squirrelspit

I am currently:

ah no, i was just going to take him down to the local pool, not a class or anything.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)