RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 04-03-2013, 01:16 AM   #1
katmum

cutting addiction need help. Down & out

I don't know what to do. I've been hurting so bad & lower then ever. I find myself wanting to cut a lot. I can't seem to resist the urge. I'm also having thoughts to kill myself. I just can't stand my pain & all the loss & depression & problems in my life. I hate Myself & my life. I lost everything that means anything to me. Now I have nothing. I am nobody. I'm desperate & hopeless & worthless. I feel like giving up.

katmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:55 AM   #2
freakangel
Michelle

I am currently:

I'm sorry that you are so depressed and low at the moment, it has to be hard. But know that feelings are temporary and things are temporary, nothing is permanent but death. You'll find new important things/people in your life. Things can get better. Do you have a MH team you could talk to? Or someone else. If your truly feeling suicidal then you should go to A&E/the ER and get the help you do deserve. Is there a way you could write out some o the semi good things in life so you can look at them and see them when your especially down? I dunno, if you need anything I'm here. Take care.

Is there some meaning to this life?What purpose lies behind the strife?
Whence do we come, where are we bound? These cold questions echo and resound through each day, each lonely night.
We long to find the splendid light that will cast a revelatory beam
upon the meaning of the human dream.

If you ever need anything I am only a message away

freakangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:00 AM   #3
katmum

Thanks for replying. I was thinking i wasnt even worth anyones time to talk to me. Your the only one who bothered. I do see someone from Mh but she isn't much help. I can't take much more.

katmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:34 PM   #4
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?

I am currently:

You are well worth bothering with honest. What is it do you think the mh worker could do to help you more? Take care.

'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter

Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:13 PM   #5
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

does hurting yourself make you feel more or less able to deal with life and the challenges that it brings? i remember that i would harm myself to feel in control, or get a release, but then would look back on harming and think "oh, well i'm so incompetant, i can't possibly do this" and it would keep me from even trying to do the things that would get me better

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)