RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 05-03-2011, 03:59 PM   #1121
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

On friday it will be 8 year's since I last see you and spoke to you.
Next sunday it will be 8 year's since you died.
What am I going to do with myself this week, I really don't know.
It is going to be soo hard and I don't know how I am going to make it through.
There is soo much I want to say to you but I just can't find the words.
I love you sooo much Lucy I hope you know that.
xxxxx

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:28 PM   #1122
pixie
Jatkakaa Hymyilemistä :)

I am currently:

Sleep tight Grandma Bella. You will always be an inspiration to me. Love you so much. So sorry I didn't get to say good bye xxxx

Look beyond the imperfections.

pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:41 PM   #1123
StuckInReverse

I am currently:

Dear M,

Thinking about you a lot today. Hurts more than ever that you are gone. Whoever said it gets easier with time is full of ****. If anything I miss you more and more with each minute that passes. I wish you were here right now. You're the only one that could ever cheer me up when I'm like this. You were the only one that could stop me from hurting. I miss you so much. Why aren't you here?!? why did you have to leave me like that? I thought you loved me! I know I shouldn't be angry at you but I am! You should have leaned on your friends instead of killing yourself. Now I am all alone. Just...wish you could come back and we could talk again. I love you and miss you so so much. :'(

Love,
Sam

StuckInReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:11 PM   #1124
Eccentrics
Occasionally lurking

I am currently:

I'm sorry Grandma...

I was so young, it didn't really hit me what had happened. I didn't know how to react. I didn't understand... What makes me worse is the fact I still don't know why you left us... or where you are now... and I didn't get to say goodbye or see you off... But I hope you're safe now in the heavens...

You were such a sweet, kind and gentle Grandma, very forgiving and good natured. I think maybe you're looking down on me, a little ashamed, but probably hoping I'm going to be okay... I will be, Grandma. I will be okay... I know you knew me as a little playful happy girl, and I'm sorry I've turned out like this... Depressed, stressed and scared. Please don't think too badly of me for being this way... I am truly sorry. I believe that you know the most about me watching from up there, and know how hard it is for me. You were so lovely, why did you have to go so early?

I love you... I just wanted you to know I still think of you :( We had some great memories. Where did those days go...
~ Your little grandaughter Holly

Eccentrics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:09 PM   #1125
Masquerada

I am currently:

i miss the sound of your voice telling me it's okay, telling me you love me. i miss you so ****ing much. i just want to runaway with you right now, go flying or some ****. i can't stand it here, and i don't blame you for not being able to either. xo

"Trust your if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk b a c k w a r d s"

Masquerada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:09 AM   #1126
StuckInReverse

I am currently:

You left me... and I'm sorry but I won't ever forgive you for it. We are all in pain..But we are all here for eachother. Why couldn't you just lean on me? I would have helped.. I would have gotten a ****ing passport to come sit with you so you weren't so lonely. It's not fair that you left me here...hurting more than ever before...and more lonely then ever.. Its NOT FAIR!! Hope you're happy..........

Old 10-03-2011, 04:44 PM   #1127
sherbet lemon

I am currently:

happy birthday daddy i remember that time when i was going to school and you wouldnt shut up and kept saying to me like a million times that day catherine ... dont forget its my birthday lol!!!! :D you did my nut in but made me smile thinking back on it now and im glad that you did that :D love you daddy xxxxx

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:10 PM   #1128
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

In 9 hours it will be 8 years seen the start of our last day of school together.
Tomorrow i'm going to relive it ain't I..........
I'm scared and worried and my head won't be in the right place.
I wish you had been with me today when I got my exam results, you would of been of proud I hope.
i love you more than anything Lucy locket.
xxxxxx

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

Old 17-03-2011, 11:34 PM   #1129
Masquerada

I am currently:

i miss you more than life <3 x x x x x x x x x x x x

"Trust your if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk b a c k w a r d s"

Masquerada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2011, 06:52 PM   #1130
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

I hope your all watching over me tomorrow!
I really want this uni place, im doing this to make you all proud.
xxx

Old 24-03-2011, 10:55 PM   #1131
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*

I am currently:

I miss you so much right now it hurts.
Would love your advice right now
To see your smile
Cant believe how time flies
Miss you.

Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2011, 12:24 PM   #1132
melusina

I am currently:

I miss you laura

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur - Anything said in Latin sounds profound

melusina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2011, 12:33 AM   #1133
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*

I am currently:

WOW a whole year.
I miss you Eva.
Its been a tough a year full of highs and lows.
Wish your call had come in time, so so much.
Hope your singing at the top of your voice, dancing to your hearts content and painting the town Red!
Breath easy dear Eva

Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2011, 01:00 AM   #1134
Lyddie

Hope you're okay up there. Your eldest daughter is 16 today. She's so beautiful and I'm sure you're proud of her. And L will be 14 soon. I'm sure that they're thinking of you. Don't be sad that you can't physically be here to celebrate your childrens' milestones. You raised them well, even if you went away too early.
Love you xx

Lyddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2011, 02:05 AM   #1135
StuckInReverse

I am currently:

Do you even care about the pain you left behind for me and the rest of the people that love you? Did you even think about what the **** this would do to us? Honestly... the pain is so ****ing intense I feel like following in your footsteps.

How could you do this to us? Did we mean nothing to you? I understand you were in pain but you had us! You had so many to lean on! I would have flown to be with you if my father would have allowed me to leave the country. You know that! God... Why did you have to leave me here?

Did you think about me when you took your last breathe...?

Old 29-03-2011, 06:20 PM   #1136
Scrabble.
[:

I am currently:

I hope you're being looked after up there.
I love you.

x

<3

Scrabble. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:15 AM   #1137
Popple

I love you and I promise I haven't forgotten you.

Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:03 PM   #1138
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Happy Mothers Day.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 03:24 AM   #1139
lozza
just trying to fly εϊз

I am currently:

baby girl. today marks 11 months since that horrible day. I love and miss you so damn much. Please be safe, where every you are. And I will be with you and cuddling you again very soon. I love you jackie. xxxx

sometimes being strong means not holding back the tears but letting them fall
~˙·٠Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙~

my fur baby girls are my life <3
r.i.p my beautiful girl jackie. i will love you always no matter what - 6/5/10

lozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 03:45 AM   #1140
Petite Souris

I am currently:

I went to your grave today. The first time since you were buried. The weather was awful and I was soaked, but when I finally got to your grave it stopped raining and the sun started shining. It reminded me of you. I know that you saw me there, crying. I got lost on the way and I couldn't find a store to buy you flowers. I felt so guilty.
But when I saw the cross with your name, and the sun shining and the birds singing, I knew that you're okay. I know that you're happy, and that the pain is gone.
When I found out that you had died, it was the biggest shock of my life and I went backwards in my recovery. Although it was different, I was so afraid and guilty. I didn't understand how you could have been taken away from the world, you were so wonderful.
I want you to know that your death did help me. I'm moving to the UK in a week and I'm doing something wonderful and exciting with my life. I'm going to finally live. I know that you would have approved.
I'm glad that my last memory of you is a happy one. A hug.
I can feel you somewhere here, and you're okay. You will always be remembered as a wonderful girl, whose smile lit up the world. You made a difference. You were loved. I will miss you, and I wish that I could have gotten to know the you without drugs and chaos.
I think that you're in a better place now, and one day I will see you again.
I know that you're watching me and everyone else who loves you.
Thank you for making my life brighter. <3

Petite Souris is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)