RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 19-09-2014, 08:49 PM   #1
forever_consumed
ItsCourteney!

I am currently:
Contains sexual abuse - help! im torn :'(..

I'm currently living in a residential care home. I went missing about 4 days ago because i was frustrated, i didn't come back. I was gone all day up untill about 10pm, i had about 30 police are looking for me. I was found&brought back very shaken&upset.
Thing is.. Whilst i was out, i got attacked. It was dark&i couldn't see their face. They beat me (seemed to be aimed at my stomach and ribs) they also touched me. I havnt told anyone! I'm in a LOT of EXTREME pain with my abdomen and ribs but in scared to get medical help incase they make me report it! I'm scared?! I have been subjected to sexual abuse, physical abuse and traffiking before, thats where my previous PTSD has come from but noone knows about that either?!.. I don't want anyone to know.. Please can i have your opinions?! Thanks, xo

forever_consumed is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 20-09-2014, 12:23 AM   #2
youonlyliveonce

Think u need to get checked out Hun even if u say u don't want to report it

Hugs

Old 20-09-2014, 12:40 PM   #3
forever_consumed
ItsCourteney!

I am currently:

thank you for the reply! I'm extremely greatful!xo

Old 20-09-2014, 10:29 PM   #4
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Hi there,

I'm sorry you went through this, it must have been very traumatic.

I think you really should get checked out - just in case something's happened that can be sorted.

If you don't want to report it, no one can make you. I can understand why you're reluctant but what this person did was really wrong and they should be brought up on that. You simply have to tell them that you won't report it.

I hope you start to feel a little better, at least physically soon. Do you think there would be anyone who talking to about it would be helpful?

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2014, 09:40 AM   #5
forever_consumed
ItsCourteney!

I am currently:

i don't think so Hun, my councellor is on holiday&i don't get on with any of the staff here enough to tell them or talk to them about anything! ;/ when i ran off, i ran off from college but iv done it a couple of times now , and once i ended up in hospital because i tried to kill myself. i have a meeting tomorrow as to whether or not they are going to take me back ;/ so i don't have any support from college at the minute either :(

Old 21-09-2014, 10:27 AM   #6
forever-consumed
the_girl_who_never_was

I am currently:

its _prettywatercolour_ and this is my new account:)

forever-consumed is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)