Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
Old 07-01-2009, 11:15 PM   #5961
Kuwairo
無声叫び

I am currently:

Please just tell me that you actually care.

I've got ham but I'm not a hamster :)

Old 08-01-2009, 12:23 AM   #5962
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?

I am currently:

I don't know what to do.

&& then buffy staked edward. the end.

Old 08-01-2009, 01:33 AM   #5963
x-mixedemotions
tilly

I am currently:

I feel like crap. I feel it creeping back in. I'm becomming obsessed with my eating. I'm becomming obsessed with my weight. I'm craving it. I want it. I need it. I feel alone. I feel lost. I just feel sad. Sad, lonely, depressed. I feel i'm in the middle of a breakdown. Thinking positive lasted only 8 days. WTF is wrong with me?!

**If You Love Someone Or Something Enough, Set Them Free.**

I Will Never Forget You.

Old 08-01-2009, 05:36 AM   #5964
Dannerus_Maximus

I am currently:

I'm so upset. Why can't I get back my pride? I feel as if you are standing over me, mocking me. I feel helpless, lost, alone, sad, and angry all at once. I want something meaningful. I want to be happy but I can't let myself forget..or forgive. I can't do it, and that makes me so upset that I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. I don't want to wake up. Where is my pride? Where is my salvation? When will my Karma save me, and yours doom you? It is nagging me. It is killing me. I can't take this.

Old 08-01-2009, 05:37 AM   #5965
Dannerus_Maximus

I am currently:

Fate has been so kind to you. I can't express how hurt I am. I blame you. I blame myself. I hate us both. I want to die.

Old 08-01-2009, 03:54 PM   #5966
broken-soul
I am so in love with my gf

I am currently:

I love you
but i cant tell you how im feeling 1 because its undecribalble and 2 because im always leaning on you and im trying to stop myself i cant always rely on you i know you want to help but what u suposed to do?

Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry?
{Its my life Im the one has to die when its my time so let me live it my way!}

{If anyone needs to talk im here to listen! }

{Why is society more comfortable with two men holding guns rather than holding hands?}

{How can you break something that is already broken?}
{We are all vampires!}

Old 08-01-2009, 07:29 PM   #5967
Strawberry.Bananas
Vicki :)

I am currently:

Just break up with me. The longer you drag this out the more it will hurt when you finally get the courage to do it. This time, I'm not bailing you out. It's down to you.

"Can I ever be truly whole again...

...after being broken so many times?"

Old 08-01-2009, 07:58 PM   #5968
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

I don't know what to do or how to get out of this.

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Old 09-01-2009, 12:32 AM   #5969
Dannerus_Maximus

I am currently:

You haven't changed one bit. You think you're so damn high and mighty because "you are climbling out of your hole of SI". You know what that means? It means you don't even let yourself feel those cumbersome emotions anymore. It's made you a worse person for it. Why don't you stop getting cranky and acting vindictive just because you're still in college? You're so damn quick to judge people and tell them to Fuck off. Why don't you do some self-examination?

Old 09-01-2009, 01:41 AM   #5970
laylay

I am currently:

i think it's about time i give up on not cutting because i can't do this anymore... the "life" thing... it hurts.

Old 09-01-2009, 01:52 AM   #5971
cessation

I am currently:

i dont know how to keep myself here anymore. you were my hope and now all our plans together are shattered and im still stuck, right where i always am.
someone help me for fucks sake. i cant.take.anymore.
are 6 years of my life not enough to have been utterly wasted? i have nothing to show for being alive besides this scarred body and useless mind that barely works.
my days are spent curled up in a ball in my bed trying to drown out the voices and edge away from the darkness and none of you know how agonising staying here for you really is and then still not be good enough.

im almost at breaking point

Old 09-01-2009, 08:06 PM   #5972
xbeckyx

It was nice to talk to you again today. Shame it was in those circumstances. That night I texted you and you didn't just ignore me like I thought you might, thank you.
Shame I can't say any of this to your face.

I know what you're up to. I know you are part of this, don't think I'm not aware.

I really hope you don't get into trouble because you were helping me. You have been so compliant when I've needed something and never asked until I was calmed down. Thank you.

See I cannot feel this, not matter how you try and in the real world, there's no goodbyes.

Stare at the hands, you know you want to ;).

"memento vivere"

Old 09-01-2009, 10:34 PM   #5973
Jasmine222222
Squeak Toy

I am currently:

Damn. I would love nothing more than to go out with you guys, but I am an infant. So...maybe in...fifty four days? Lol. It's surprising how depressing that is.

Why am I compelled to blow money on things? Perhaps I should revoke the whole "if it is a book, it doesn't count," thing.

Old 09-01-2009, 11:02 PM   #5974
xbeckyx

You told me I had to fight for you. That you would never give up on me. you vs Them.
That went to pot didn't it.
Not that I blame you.

See I cannot feel this, not matter how you try and in the real world, there's no goodbyes.

Stare at the hands, you know you want to ;).

"memento vivere"

Old 10-01-2009, 02:45 AM   #5975
Broken Hallelujah

I am currently:

I'm sorry that i hurt people
Im even more sorry that i enjoy it
I dont mean to

Old 10-01-2009, 09:18 AM   #5976
invisible_x

I am currently:

I get it mom, i'm a fucking failure.
you've made me break down more than once this month already, but now you want to fucking take away my laptop?!
i lost my phone. yes, it was my carelessness, i don't deny it. you're not letting me have a phone for the next month. fine. i'll accept that.
BUT TAKING MY LAPTOP AWAY AS WELL IS GOING TOO FAR.

Old 10-01-2009, 03:28 PM   #5977
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.

I am currently:

You were right. I was kidding myself. Once more I feel physically sick, want to breakdown, and really would quite like to shut everything up once and for all.

"Alex, you're naturally very intelligent so WHY are you so dumb when it comes to these sorts of situations?! You know what you have to do, and even though the right thing is nearly always the hardest you still have to do it.

I hate seeing you this unhappy mess of an Alex!"

Stay away..?
Fuck.

"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Old 10-01-2009, 04:45 PM   #5978
Leo Pard?
Flem Fatale

I am currently:

I wish I wasn't so socially innept.
I wish I could open up t you liek you can open up to me.
I know I can trust you. I do trust you.

But I'm so used to locking everything up that I think I've lost the key.

The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.

I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.

Old 10-01-2009, 04:46 PM   #5979
Dannerus_Maximus

I am currently:

And...I hate you. You're a bitch. That's all there is to it. I'm glad you don't give me that bullshit about caring anymore. You never did. I would like nothing more than to come up there and slap the shit out of you, but I know it wouldn't change a damn thing. I'd like to get in your face and fucking yell at your for hours on end until you started crying, but once again, it wouldn't make a fucking difference. You deserve far, far worse than I could ever do to you. Just remember; your day of reckoning will come, and you will be sorry you ever fucked with my heart, mind, and soul. FUCK YOU.

Old 10-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #5980
Dannerus_Maximus

I am currently:

As much as I'd like to be the one to dispense that JUSTICE, I can't, and won't. You know why? Because I'm STILL better than you'll ever be.

Closed Thread

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)