RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 13-03-2020, 08:08 PM   #1
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:
Changing CPN

Hi all,
I'm not getting on with my relativity new CPN (seen her maybe 5 times). I want to change but I'm nervous about it.
Has anyone got any experience of changing CPN? I assume I just call my CMHT and explain but I don't want to upset anyone.
Thanks <3

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 13-03-2020, 11:00 PM   #2
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!

I am currently:

I had to change my cpn as there was numerous issues with my ex cpn. I felt that I couldn't approach her so I wrote an letter to the manager of the cmht. I would approach her first and if she takes no notice then I would get in touch with PALS if it operates in your area.

Just because you are ill doesnt mean you have to put up with shitty care. I had several cpns in the meantime but I am more than happy with my current one.

Good luck. Just be firm and authoritative without being rude that's what I had to do when I was speaking with the cmht manager.

Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013

not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2020, 10:50 PM   #3
MeganAlmighty

I am currently:

I had to change about 3 years ago. The one I was given when I left hospital and moved to a new district was shockingly unreliable. I was worried about upsetting her though or people thinking I was being demanding but it honestly went very smoothly and wasn't a big deal and j ended up with a great CPN. I just explained that I didn't feel she was the right person to help me maintain that stage of recovery and having the right person was vital. I think of they can see that you are wanting to change because you acknowledge that you want to change CPN for your well being rather than that you just don't like her then they are quite cool about it. Don't not say anything and suffer out of fear of upsetting people. You absolutely need and deserve the right help and asking won't be half as bad as the over thinking and playing out scenarios!
Good luck. I hope it goes well

🌎 Mama Earth 🌏

MeganAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)