RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 11-07-2019, 10:08 AM   #1
levithanh0209

Could use someone support sorry to ask struggling?

I'm really not sure if this is the right board feel free to move if not. Things have gotten rough again. I was well enough to go home Saturday. I tried to be calm but the police had busted ym door I got really worked up, it's still unsafe. I've been crying so much. I've seen the CT over the weekend and I've been trying to talk to them and not overdose on the same thing I did and more. I feel like I wanan be dead and it will happen. I self harmed last night. The CT took pills of me. I had to get a 1 day emergency script from been so dumb and get the self harm looked at. It's so hard to talk and not just act. I find that I'm upset not by just one thing but a lot of things. I feel a really bad friend as M is the hopsital I felt guilt not been able to visit and I'm worried for her health. I feel selfish for thinking everyone would be better of without me. I can't get over the letting my son down. I find August another hard time becUse the 13th is the date he was taken and it's so rare still and my birthday a week after :(. I'm so confused and upset. My sleep is bad. I feel like everyone is fed up with me and would prefer it if I just got on with killing myself. I'm trying to listen and fight that and reach out.

I don't know what I'm asking for with this but I just feel so alone ..

levithanh0209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 11:42 AM   #2
tamobhuuta

No advice but i care.

tamobhuuta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 04:28 PM   #3
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

I'm sorry things are so difficult for you right now. I know that it's hard once you're in a crisis point to stop reacting in 'extreme' ways and try and let things calm down. Is there someone you trust who you can talk to about all of the things that are upsetting you at the moment? Someone closer to you or someone who knows you better than the crisis team? I hope things ease for you soon.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 07:30 PM   #4
Stellata

Well done for reaching out here.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 09:27 AM   #5
BeddieC

Are you able to be open with the CT? I think reaching out here is a good step & shows you want some help to not go to the harmful behaviours

BeddieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 08:33 PM   #6
Koala hugs

I am currently:

Hi I hope things are starting to improve for u now. It sounds like a lot to deal with. Take care hugs

Koala hugs is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)