RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 24-04-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
UnanimousAnonymous

I am currently:
*Positive Recovery Post* - A step in the right direction....

Hey guys, i hope you are all ok.

just wanted to post and let you know how im doing.

Food wise, things are still up and down and all over the place but i am trying to work on it.
Since i had a huge abscess where my face swelled right up, i made an appointment at the dentist which was this morning. I was petrified but my dentist was really nice and she said that she would refer me to have the work done under sedation as i am dental phobic. I didnt even have to ask, most dentists i have had before have basically just told me to be quiet and gone ahead with doing something without asking me.

once i have the work done i am going to try and go to the doctor about and see about therapy or something. i do not want to be referred the therapist i saw before though as it was a complete waste of time and im still not sure im really ready for recovery. ive been sitting on the fence for so long and dipping my foot in the recovery pool before leaping back into the behaviours that only hurt me even more.

So we'll see, im not feeling really positive but its a start.

anyway, thankyou for reading this ramble, im sorry im not around all the time but i think of you all often.

<3

Gemz
xxx

UnanimousAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 24-04-2012, 04:26 PM   #2
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee

I am currently:

I'm proud of you, love. Small steps are always a great start! I'm behind you all the way <3

oxoxoxo

I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away

Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2012, 09:02 PM   #3
UnanimousAnonymous

I am currently:

Thankyou Jess, love <3 xxx

UnanimousAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2012, 01:11 PM   #4
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

Good luck with it :) proud of you for taking this step and speaking about a referral. Let us know how it goes xx

Wishing you all the best :)

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2012, 02:08 PM   #5
kelseyjanye

I am currently:

You are aware of how you're feeling and even though you're only "dipping your feet into the pool", you're still hitting the water just slowly. You'll get there, we'll all hopefully get there.. It's good to hear you're feeling more positive about the future, that's always helpful!

"forgive others, not necessarily because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace"

kelseyjanye is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)