Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 23-08-2014, 01:06 PM   #1
band_obsessed

I am currently:
I'm..being...bullied...

I don't know how to phrase this but I am being bullied.

It first started when I was in year seven, I was walking in and people kept on looking at me and making fun of me just because I was a bit different. I went into my form and people kept on throwing pens and pencils at me. Someone even pulled my hair and got my bag and took out everything. I told myself that him and the others would leave me alone in Year 8 but I was wrong. I like a different kind of music compared to others like Sleeping with Sirens, Asking Alexandria and Bring me the Horizon so they keep on calling me "emo" and "creep" and "weird child". They also keep on getting me into trouble and I keep on getting the blame for it. To top it off, they ruined my test paper and so I had to resit it. I'm going into Year 9 in August and I'm really, really, really scared that it will happen again by the same 8 boys and 3 girls :(

Please could you give me advice (My teachers don't do anything, my family say it just what happens but I don't know to be honest.

HELP!! xx

band_obsessed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 01:34 PM   #2
ennae

I am currently:

I am really sorry that you are being treated like this at school. High school can be very hard for people who are a bit different - I was different too. Is it possible to change schools or classes so that you are not with those 11 people? Otherwise are there any other students you can build friendships with - sometimes it is easier if you have a group of supportive friends around you. If necessary I think you really need to talk to your family and/or teachers and tell them how much this is worrying you.

ennae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 04:04 PM   #3
-broken winged angel-

I use to be called those things too. I love those bands and there are nothing wrong with them. Now I'm not going to sit here and say i was bullied but people knew i was different.
I agree high school can be very difficult for people who are different. But you shouldn't let those bullies tell you what you should and shouldn't like. Just because you like them and they hate them. Like what you want to! They shouldn't define who you are.
But try to go to a teacher and tell them. Don't just assume they know what's going on. You should let someone know. And the teachers job is to help you, not harm you. I know it's hard for me to go to teachers and ask for help. But tit's better than it getting worse later on.

"You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it"
"I am strong because I know my weakness"
"Are you really going to let fear control your life?"
"Scars are battle wounds, they show what you've been through. Wear them with pride."
"You're not broken just bent, you can learn to live again."

-broken winged angel- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 04:29 PM   #4
band_obsessed

I am currently:

@ennae

The 11 people are in nearly all of my classes and even if I don't have them in a lot of classes in year they will still be in my form :( What do I do then?

Old 23-08-2014, 04:33 PM   #5
band_obsessed

I am currently:

@ -broken winged angel-

Thank you for the advice but I am still worried that they will make my life a misery at school. Also the teachers don't care and the problem is that the 11 people are the teachers pets and they think that they can do no wrong so that is why I keep feeling so scared of them doing something to me x :(

Old 03-09-2014, 12:31 AM   #6
Mademann7

You need someone to stand up with you against them. It should be an adult. Have you tried going to the school guidance counselor?

Mademann7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)