Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 01-03-2014, 08:39 PM   #1
PainfulSecrets
To die would be an excellent adventure

I am currently:
Tumblr

Hey guys, I started a tumblr today about self injury and mental illness in general (but with a focus on SI) in the hopes that I can help to end the stigma surrounding it because we need as much help to get the word out as possible. I'm here posting this (and I will post another thread on some other places on this site) in hopes that I can get some advice on what people would be looking for in a blog on tumblr like that about self injury so that I can make it more successful and hopefully help people that are struggling, or help people that know someone who is struggling understand more about what they are going through. Any advice would be appreciated.

I'm going to put the tumblr url here, although I am not sure if it will get taken down (I'm sorry if I'm breaking any rules by doing it :/) so please if you have a tumblr help me out, either by emailing me on the address i have in the first post on there, private messaging me here, responding to this thread, or sending me an ask on tumblr about what you would be looking for in a blog like this, and what I might be able to do to make my blog more successful so that I can help people out. Thanks so much

[if you want to know the tumblr or if you want to help me out or anything private message me as I was told I cannot post my tumblr link. sorry for doing something I wasn't supposed to do :/]

I really appreciate any help that I can get as this is a dream of mine to be able to help people and help to end the stigma that we all struggle with :)

have a wonderful day
(and happy SIAD!)
and stay safe

Last edited by PainfulSecrets : 01-03-2014 at 09:06 PM. Reason: didn't mean to break the rules... sorry

PainfulSecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 08:40 PM   #2
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.

I am currently:

It's against the rules to post links to Tumblr.

FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 09:05 PM   #3
PainfulSecrets
To die would be an excellent adventure

I am currently:

Sorry I wasn't sure

PainfulSecrets is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)