Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 15-08-2018, 08:25 AM   #3241
Straight 3

I am currently:

I hear ya.. I don't like going inpatient at all. Not only does it just procure more bills I will never be able to pay, I wind up worse at discharge.

I've been in a phase over the last several weeks in borderline psychosis and just trying to manage as best as possible, and I'm not on medication for it. I' talked to my therapist yesterday and he says I need to do something, largely because I'm having ideations and he doesn't feel comfortable without me under supervision.

I don't know what I'm going to do. If I do have to go back in, this time I have better records and they shouldn't be experimenting and coming up with new diagnosis's...I don't think anyway.

I just don't know anymore and I'm so worn out by the process.

Straight 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2018, 08:29 AM   #3242
Straight 3

I am currently:

Also, he doesn't like the fact that I don't have a supportive family or friends.

Its just me, I'm alone and with only my own devices to cope, and hes afraid I'll start drinking again, and it would be disaster this time and I wouldn't stop.

Old 15-08-2018, 04:37 PM   #3243
tamobhuuta

I am currently:

I'm lucky to have the NHS. Maybe it's worth you giving hospital a go, rather than letting things get even worse?

tamobhuuta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 06:24 PM   #3244
tamobhuuta

I am currently:

Does anyone have paranoia? I am worried it is creeping in again, just the past couple of weeks, after my meds got decreased. I worry occasionally that my food is poisoned, I tell myself that doesn't make sense and try to act opposite by having something to eat even though I'm a little worried. Is there anything I can do to stop the little fears from growing? Should I tell my psychologist or CPN, or will it go away soon?

Old 30-08-2018, 02:16 AM   #3245
Straight 3

I am currently:

Yes I also get very paranoid and also feel like my food is poisoned. You're not alone. I wish I had advice. I'm sorry. Still a bit paranoid currently actually.

Old 30-08-2018, 04:26 PM   #3246
tamobhuuta

I am currently:

What are you scared of?

Old 01-09-2018, 02:40 PM   #3247
tamobhuuta

I am currently:

What should I say so my psychologist understands without me making a big deal about it?

Old 01-09-2018, 06:08 PM   #3248
Straight 3

I am currently:

Not so much scared, more that I get paranoid that the "system" is against me, when in reality, its not personal and I realize that; its a fight at every turn for everyone without good insurance or unless your rich.

I don't know really what to say to your doctor, I've been evasive with my mine about it, only hinted here and there because I hate being on heavy meds like Haloperidol. The only time I get put on those meds is when I'm inpatient. I'm trying to avoid being hospitalized because it doesn't help and my bills are already astronomical. But I did agree that last time I talked to my therapist to go if I get suicidal. We'll see I guess.

I feel bad I don't have good advice for you. Too bad there aren't more people here to bounce ideas off in this thread. Looks like it just us. I do appreciate your support though.

Old 01-09-2018, 08:08 PM   #3249
tamobhuuta

I am currently:

Thanks for caring and replying. I hope you don't get suicidal, that's a horrible feeling. What support do you have?

Old 02-09-2018, 12:41 AM   #3250
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder back in 2014 and I'm on a depot injection. Back then things were really bad, I was impatient for months at a time and generally had delusions and hallucinations.

I would say I'm for the most part recovered with that aspect of my life. I still have odd thoughts but they were not that distressingly until I started reading a book about a comet hitting earth and nearly destroying all of humanity. I'm half way through it but I keep getting signs. Pieces of evidence that something similar could happen soon. I don't know I find it distressing.

Also, I think I'm hallucinating or actually have been hallucinating this whole time with a noise at night in a particular place I sit and smoke. I don't like it.

I get scared. Sorry.

Sweetpea

MunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:44 AM   #3251
tamobhuuta

I am currently:

I can understand why that book would be upsetting. I had a similar thing with a telly program. It helped me to check out my worries with my mum.

What's the noise you've been hearing?

Old 02-09-2018, 11:13 AM   #3252
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

Can't talk to my family about stuff like that but might try my cpn.

It's a metallic clicking sound. I've heard it on and off for years but only when I sit outside my house, no where else. I've been with my sister when I can hear it but she's never heard it. Sometimes I feel like she did hear it but wants me to look crazy. Sometimes it right by my ear or a couple of feet away, it jumps. If it's not a hallucinations, what do you think it could be?

Thank you for replying.
How are you?

Sweetpea

Old 02-09-2018, 12:34 PM   #3253
tamobhuuta

I am currently:

I don't know if it's a hallucination but I have sometimes had odd sounds, which people haven't heard. I haven't mentioned them to MH services because they are rarer.

I am OK but getting nervous about seeing my psychologist tomorrow.

Old 02-09-2018, 02:31 PM   #3254
Straight 3

I am currently:

I wish you both good luck with talking to your therapists / doctors. I've been evasive about it really, only touched on it with mine. At times I feel like I'm getting nowhere with therapy and coming full circle right where I started.

I don't have anybody I could to to either.. no support system. My therapist questions it all the time that I'm completely isolated like this, no (close) family or friends at all now, its just me alone. I know it sounds bad, but it is what it is unless I make new friends. Its ok though, the only person that has my best interest is myself in life, I don't trust people anymore.

Old 02-09-2018, 03:44 PM   #3255
Straight 3

I am currently:

See.. I'm textbook definition paranoid.

Old 02-09-2018, 04:37 PM   #3256
tamobhuuta

I am currently:

Do you believe 100% that no one can be trusted or is there part of you that doubts that?

Old 03-09-2018, 01:01 AM   #3257
Straight 3

I am currently:

Essentially yes, maybe I could keep people at a distance but I would never let down the wall again completely. People have broken my trust and I've been burned too many times by (so-called) friends. Trust is earned - not given, so it would take a long time for people to earn my (full) trust again.

Old 03-09-2018, 10:03 AM   #3258
tamobhuuta

I am currently:

I can understand that but my paranoia isn't quite like that so I have no advice :(

Old 03-09-2018, 11:43 PM   #3259
MunchBox
I threw my pie for you.

I am currently:

I'm hearing the metallic clicking sound in my bedroom now. I'm scared.

Sweetpea

Old 04-09-2018, 10:30 AM   #3260
tamobhuuta

I am currently:

What is it about the noise that's distressing?

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)