Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 02-01-2008, 08:55 PM   #1
Papercut

I am currently:
on a plate? shall i take it or not

Wel basically this guy is offering sex on a plate to me. but the problem is he's 18 and i'll be just 14 in a month or so. but he wants it tomorow. befire he goes back to uni.

He lives in bridport, i know him but have never actually met him or know anyting about him. so i recon its no strings attached but he seems to be obsessed with me.

I think im ready but im so nervous about it im having second thoughts. the no strings attached dosnt bother me its the bit about him being 18 and that he's obviously got expectations. But he knows im 14 and havnt done it before so is that ok?

I know all the risks so i please dont want a lecture i just need to know wether im sure of this. should i have sex with him or wait a few years?

Papercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 09:00 PM   #2
Seraphsigh
Jeder Engel ist schrecklich

I am currently:

Wait a few years. TRUST me, you do not want this to be your first time.
Find a cute 14-16 year old and play around a bit :).
Good luck...

D'Arcy

Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae.

Lambchop, LadyMacbeth, Butterfly525, and Moonchild are my sisters. Ruffle is my daughter. That Faery Kid is my kitty!

Seraphsigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 09:16 PM   #3
PropheticStar

Its not even legal. Dont do it.

You will regret it later. At least the first time should be special with someone you care deeply for who cares deeply for you, not for someone you have never met.

Old 02-01-2008, 09:27 PM   #4
Mimsy

I am currently:

Nope, dont take it.

Wait, until you find the right person xx

Mimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 09:35 PM   #5
Papercut

I am currently:

thanks guys. i wasnt origanly gonna meet him see i said yes(about a week ago) so me and my mate could hide and watch him curse basically. but then i suddenlly changed my mind and decided to go meet him but now im not so sure. I have seen him over webcam and that and ive met his dad :|
Im going througha rough patch at the moment so i think i was just being rebellious.

Old 02-01-2008, 09:53 PM   #6
Papercut

I am currently:

ha yeah i know its a shame really though because theyre some of the best feelings in my book

Old 02-01-2008, 11:44 PM   #7
battlekitten
Fluffy Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulnerome View Post

Rebelliousness and randy curiousity are a dangerous mix.
Oh dear lord yes, I have first hand experience with this

Talking nonsense to the air...

battlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 01:17 AM   #8
Mandimoo
Mummy!!

I am currently:

if he cant wait until you're legal or even to meet you first then he doesn't sound like the kind of guy you'd remember fondly in years to come.

even at 16 i was too immature to find a guy who wasnt a complete prat.
mand x

Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 09:54 AM   #9
chocoholic

I am currently:

Glad you changed your mind about meeting him.

Stop the world and let me off.

chocoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 02:30 PM   #10
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing

I am currently:

Stay away. This is dangerous in so many ways.
I don't know what the laws are where you are but here what's he's doing and attempting to do are illegal in a number of ways. If nothing else he can be accused of rape 1. because he's over 18 2. because of the great age difference between you.

Monarkh has a great idea. Go play!
Hugs

My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 02:58 PM   #11
~invisible~girl~

I'm glad you changed your mind... but I wanna post my reasons not to anyway, just in case you have any second thoughts

For one thing, sex is a big deal, and the "no strings attached" thing doesn't work so well... It seems like it will, but it's hard not to end up emotionally attached.

Also, your first time should be special, not a random hook-up with some creep haven't even met.

And finally, an 18-year-old who wants to have sex with a 13-year-old is a pedophile, and he would just be using you. You may have thought you wanted to do it, but pedophiles tend to be good at manipulating their victims, and that's really what you'd be. Either that or he's a total loser who can't get any action from girls his own age, which is probably even worse.

Wait a few years, until you're ready to do it with a guy your own age (or at least close - a year or two older is usually fine)... and do it because you want to, not because the adults in your life told you not to. If you want to rebel, dye your hair blue or get your nose pierced, but you don't need to have sex with a pedophile just to prove you're an individual, and you'd only be hurting yourself if you did. Also, my aunt's advice: wait until uni to have sex - it'll be more fun when the guys your age are better at it

Emily

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

~invisible~girl~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 01:33 PM   #12
Kangaroo
No, I'm Not An Aussie

I am currently:

Glad you changed your mind. wait until its legal and with someone you really care about

KANGAROO

I HAVE FAMILY - Blondiebear is my sister

Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)