RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 23-08-2016, 03:09 PM   #561
Fire Fly
Feel free to be yourself

I am currently:

Saw occupational health today and they said im not allowed to return back to work because I'm quite unwell and going 'manic' and endangering the vulnerable people I work with. Even though I'm not. They wanted me to go a&e and I said no so they sent me to see my duty worker at the recovery team who said I was fine and that I am basically making things up. I feel so dismissed. I just feel energetic and happy. But at the same time I scared because people are following me.

Ballerina123 - My lovely superstar

Call me R -

The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time - Abraham Lincoln

Fire Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 09:34 AM   #562
[Luna]

How did the worker say you were making it all up?
There are obviously people concerned about you so maybe you're lacking a bit of insight at the moment. I'm sorry this is all really distressing for you love xx

Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

[Luna] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2016, 01:13 PM   #563
Arienette

I am currently:

when you're in A&E for an OD for escaping it all at the weekend,

then by thursday you have such a good day you don't want to go to bed because you don't want it to end,

then when you see support staff for meds when you wake, she asks why you're giggling and says "I saw you took a boy to your room last night? is that why you're giggling?"

and it's not. we drank tea and he moaned about his GF. Then I had a one person party till 3am dancing to hip hop thinking i'm bad ass, and woke up and still feeling good.

Talk about mood swings.

Staring at white washed walls

Arienette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2016, 03:56 PM   #564
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

It is rubbish when you mood is swinging around like that. Would it be worth seeing if you can get a medication review?

How is everyone?

In my dreams I slew the dragon

tiptoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2016, 08:15 PM   #565
Arienette

I am currently:

yeah i saw my CC earlier this week. She's booking a non urgent med review with my psych, so i'll probably see her around december sometime or something :/

ahh well.

Old 16-09-2016, 09:42 PM   #566
Fire Fly
Feel free to be yourself

I am currently:

Sounds difficult. Maybe a meds review would help. is there anything you want out of the review?

How are you tiptoes?
Leaving hugs.

Ballerina123 - My lovely superstar

Call me R -

The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time - Abraham Lincoln

Fire Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2016, 11:57 AM   #567
[Luna]

Sounds exhausting!

How is everyone else doing?

Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

[Luna] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 08:02 PM   #568
yoyogirl

I am currently:

I am just tired of this depression it is ruining my life and everyday i feeling shitty, i have tried all the usual distraction techniques, tried the usual self help advice and nothing seems to get rid of how i am truly feeling.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2016, 10:03 PM   #569
Arienette

I am currently:

^^ could you speak to your team/dr and ask for med review too?

also vit D check, that can really affect mood. I dunno. I'm just guessing suggestions. *hugs* Hope you feel better soon.

----
This week has been EXHAUSTING! I have slept so much the past 2-3 days just from earlier this week.

My mood has been ALL over, like seriously, just, i can't even keep up. I know it's stress, so I'm making sure to feel rested, and relax - and now i'm getting anxious about uni etc and how i'll cope with work load and time table because my head is just *bang*

i see my CC in thursday. SO can talk then. Therapy ends in 8 weeks.

I just...i don't even know what "normal" is anymore. By "normal" i mean "healthy"

whatever that is, i want that.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)