RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 10-07-2013, 02:28 PM   #1
yoyogirl

I am currently:
Moving forward 8th July 2013

Hiya All

This is it I am sick to death of everything thats going my life right now so this week is gonna be about getting things sorted and finally seeking more help for my issues.

My Distance Learning College
I have decided instead of them waiting to get back to me and taking forever to reply to my emails, I am gonna pay the extra money for the extension even though im unwell with my mental health reasons and technically they need to provide me with help

RDI
Recieved email from Rdi regarding my situation with debt and I am gonna talk it through with Toni either today or tomorrow and will let you know what happens. I have already emailed back saying we need chat about this.

Uni Debt
Still gonna appeal this uni debt and I am gonna write a letter with Amy my mental worker and I'm gonna get Karen or Lauren involved. I'm also gonna send it to my aunties to prove check it/grammar check. I am speaking with Amy on Friday to discuss it.

Jobs
As you know iam getting various rejections and this making my mental worse the more rejections I am getting. So I have decided to cut down on the amount of jobs I apply for and stop looking at my emails.

Mental Health
I am gonna speak to Karen ( a cpn I know at the resource centre) and speak to her about whats happening and also help fill my mum in with more information and I am gonna speak to her about chasing up the psychs for diagnosis. (its rather complicated) I am also gonna speak to her about other med options as I really need anti-depressants/relaxants right now and see if she can chase it up

Havering College
Good news on the HC, they contacted me out of blue the other day about a new degree course i could be interested in and it's Social Welfare and Policy, so I am gonna wait patiently for the UCAS clearing to open and get that course.

Maths
Great news on the 9th July at 10:00am I took my final maths exam and it went really well will keep you posted on how it progresses and will definitely look into options when needed.

Last edited by yoyogirl : 10-07-2013 at 02:43 PM.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:35 PM   #2
Tig

This is great progress! Well done lovely <3 xxx

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:42 PM   #3
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Thank you Tig Im gonna keep you all posted as the weeks and months progress

My Distance Learning College
Good news to tell you all. I have sorted out the pressure with MDLC and now I have extended my both of my courses so that would reduce the pressure I am under. Thats one thing sorted.

Last edited by yoyogirl : 10-07-2013 at 03:04 PM.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

Old 12-07-2013, 04:52 PM   #4
yoyogirl

I am currently:

ARU Debt

Great news to tell you all I have asked my mh worker Amy to write an email to someome at the ARU to appeal my debt on mental health grounds and its been done and sent. Yay I should hear sometime next week and hopefully things will be looking up for me. Yay

Volunteering and jobs
Great news I have been looking at my local volunteering opportunities and phoned various companies and they are gonna send me an application pack and one company I have to contact on Monday.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)