~Grace~

hugs hollz xx

if im honest, i am struggling Ellie...hugs xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 09:31 PM   #13302
dark faery princess
*~Ellie~*

I am currently:

Hollz, no one thinks you are a waste of space or an idiot ok?

*hugs*

And you're my obsession, I love you to the bones...

maybe it's time to get over it now...

dark faery princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 09:32 PM   #13303
dark faery princess
*~Ellie~*

I am currently:

:( rowie, wanna tell us whats going on? *huggles*

Old 26-05-2010, 09:45 PM   #13304
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollz View Post
Do I look like someone who would tajke drugs? Have I ever in the past?

I also have nobody to fukkin talk to coz

First of all you told me you smoked cannabis a few days ago. And tbh the second part is kinda insulting, have i not been there numerous times to talk to, going round to keep you company, txting and being on msn.

Yeah your alone, have i seriously not tried to be there or help?

"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"

Bleeding Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 09:53 PM   #13305
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

evening everyone.
how are you all?
I can't stop thinking about Lucy she would be 19 next wednesda.

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 10:12 PM   #13306
Hollz
Daffodil

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeding Angel View Post
First of all you told me you smoked cannabis a few days ago. And tbh the second part is kinda insulting, have i not been there numerous times to talk to, going round to keep you company, txting and being on msn.

Yeah your alone, have i seriously not tried to be there or help?
A few draws of cannabis is hardly anything to write home about, I don't smoke normally and I wouldn't know where to get some weed even if I wanted to, someone was smoking some and asked me if I wanted a draw so I did, its hardly a drug habit..

And yes Mari you have been there, you have been here on msn and that and I didn't mean that against you, I am merely referring to the fact that everyone with my best friend has gone to fuk between her moving in with an ex junkie and assaulting prick and she didnt talk to me for months coz of a stupid misunderstanding

I aint referring to anyone on here when I say I am alone, everyone on here have been brilliant and every single one of you have been great and I really appreciate it

Maybe I should just stop talking coz all I seem to do is piss people off

Something has changed within me, something is not the same, I'm through with playing by the rules of someone elses game. Too late for second guessing, too late to go back to sleep, its time to trust my instincts, close my eyes and leap....
Somethings I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know...
Big hugs to all my friends on here, thanks for your constant support - love you guys

Hollz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 10:15 PM   #13307
dark faery princess
*~Ellie~*

I am currently:

Who's lucy daniella?

x

Old 26-05-2010, 10:35 PM   #13308
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*

I am currently:

my best friend

" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 10:36 PM   #13309
Hollz
Daffodil

I am currently:

**hugs Dani**
xxx

Something has changed within me, something is not the same, I'm through with playing by the rules of someone elses game. Too late for second guessing, too late to go back to sleep, its time to trust my instincts, close my eyes and leap....
Big hugs to all my friends on here, thanks for your constant support - love you guys

Old 26-05-2010, 10:38 PM   #13310
Whispered Secret

How is everyone? xx

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."

Whispered Secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 10:55 PM   #13311
Hollz
Daffodil

I am currently:

Had better nights, how are you Lizzie

Old 26-05-2010, 11:42 PM   #13312
Hollz
Daffodil

I am currently:

things going from bad to worse tonight

I dunno if anyone is still online, if you are, can you maybe pm me, I needa talk to some1, maybe i will go on chat....

I just wanna say before I go any further, sent you a text Mari, just wanna re-iterate the fact that when I say nobody been there for me I dinnae mean you or anyone else on here, was mainly referrin to carri and sorry if what i said hurt you, didnae mean it that way

Old 27-05-2010, 12:02 AM   #13313
Hollz
Daffodil

I am currently:

Can I just add this randomly, Irn Bru doesn't taste anything like WKD Iron Brew...........

Its gotta be bars, if your gonna drink a pre mixed irn bru drink, it will need to be red square n IB as it uses the proper stuff, that WKD stuff is just a cheapy rip off of irn bru which is mingin........

Smirnoff and a can of Irn Bru - thats the way to go :D

Old 27-05-2010, 01:05 AM   #13314
ferretmonster

whats up hollz?

ferretmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 05:45 AM   #13315
dark faery princess
*~Ellie~*

I am currently:

Exam in 4 hours. Sleep in 6.5 hours. Cannot wait

Old 27-05-2010, 09:03 AM   #13316
DannieGirl
Dannie

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretmonster View Post
sorry, taking me a min to reply, im kinda just thinking, im ok it was easy, i just mentioned how the lady i asw on tuesday was recommending i go on prozac, so mum asked why and i told her its recommended in ED cases, she just said oh right i never knew that about prozac. Just got to wangle into the convo the triggers in hope they can help me avoid them, also just went to tell my boyf since i started the mission lol

just hope she doesnt start keeping an eagle eye out now

I'll tell you something- maybe i shouldn't say it..i dunno but i was put on prozac when i was about 14...it made my weight go right down- not dangerously but i was losing weight on it- that was teh only thing it did for me, i was put on it for depression, i wasn't trying to lose weight or anything, i've never suffered an ed... so yer... i hope it helps you

Last edited by DannieGirl : 27-05-2010 at 09:03 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

http://fairly-odd-dannie.blogspot.co.uk/

http://fairlyodddannie.wordpress.com

DannieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 11:01 AM   #13317
DannieGirl
Dannie

I am currently:

i suggest the book "get me out of here" by rachel reiland to everyone here...i've just (finally) finished reading it(it's taken me longer to read this book due to lack of concentration in the last couple of months)... it's a memoir on her struggle with bpd and it was really good :)

http://fairly-odd-dannie.blogspot.co.uk/

http://fairlyodddannie.wordpress.com

DannieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 11:06 AM   #13318
ferretmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannieGirl View Post
I'll tell you something- maybe i shouldn't say it..i dunno but i was put on prozac when i was about 14...it made my weight go right down- not dangerously but i was losing weight on it- that was teh only thing it did for me, i was put on it for depression, i wasn't trying to lose weight or anything, i've never suffered an ed... so yer... i hope it helps you

Its ok DannieGirl, i was on a lower dose of it in the past,

ohh oh thanks lol that book was one i was trying to think the name of when i was telling ellie :)

hollz hope you ok

GOOD LUCK ELLIE

Old 27-05-2010, 12:51 PM   #13319
Hollz
Daffodil

I am currently:

I'm ok, just wanting to watch tennis but its raining, so.......

Hop everyone else is okays xxx

Old 27-05-2010, 01:57 PM   #13320
ferretmonster

hi all,

having some internet issues so if i vanish thats way.

i was norty last night and binged i didnt purge so ****ing fat not even funny i iwsh i had meds that just knocked me out

anyway hope your all ok xxx

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)