RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-10-2014, 10:07 PM   #1
Sky22

I am currently:
Birthday Ideas

So my 23rd birthday is coming up, 13th October. I have no idea of how to celebrate it.

Everyone is telling me to do what I wanna do, but I have no Idea. I've been thinking about it all week.

Not sure about a meal as I did that last year. Cinema is a no as you don't get a chance to chat.

Any Ideas?

Sky22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 10:16 PM   #2
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

Umm where do you live? I'm aware you might not want to give specifics but if you live in the middle of nowhere then my suggestions would be very different to if you lived in a city!

Last year was my 30th and I had a birthday weekend plus plus! We went to the theatre, had afternoon tea, out for a meal, went punting in oxford and had a picnic!

Past birthdays I've gone for a meal, gone for drinks. My 23rd I was in Scotland on holiday and went on a weird waterfall thing (canyoning?).

You could go to the cinema and for drinks afterwards

What about bowling?

Use trip advisor and see if there's anything fun nearby?

What about doing a scavenger hunt

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 10:33 PM   #3
Sky22

I am currently:

Thanks for the ideas.

I live near the city however my friends live in a different area, only 30min drive away from mine.

I don't drive which is a bummer :( however one of my friend drives but she can't go far.

I want to go out rather then stay in as my parents and siblings will be home (Yep unfortunately I still live at home.) and my room is small, practically no floor space due to furniture.

There will only be about 5 of us going.

Sky22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 02:47 PM   #4
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

Hide in a cupboard and mourn for your lost youth.
That's what I'm planning to do this year anyway.

I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 05:43 PM   #5
JusC

What about a night out on the town with all ur gf mates? You csn start off by drinking at home then going out drinking etc on the town.

You can go clubbing or just to a few bars. Depends what kind of night u want? If u havent tried it before then maybe it's good idea if u tried it and see. You can get all dressed up and put make up on and heels.

Make a night of it. You never know, u could meet someone out.

JusC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2014, 02:06 PM   #6
Annashirley

Birthday ideas for both women and her child should be very special . There are enormous website which provide best ideas for their birthday , checkout this website .

Annashirley is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)