RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 12-06-2007, 05:29 PM   #1
spiffykt
Cute like Pikachu

I am currently:
Rant-ish thing. Support/hugs, please?

Sorry... This probably shouldn't even really be here, it's not an important thing, but I desperately needed to rant and... yeah. Please don't be mad!

There's this guy who rides my bus, and he's ALWAYS touching me. Nothing inapproprate, just hugs and tickling and stuff, but it makes me extremely uncomfortable. There's some kids on my bus who usually tell him to bug off if he's touching too much (he doesn't listen to me at all,) but they weren't there today... He sat in my seat (usually I get it to myself) and the entire bus ride he had his arm around me and was hugging me or poking me or tickling me or something and it must have looked like we were going out or something (He does this at lunch too, and people always say he looks like he's flirting with me, and I hate it!!)

I know it's not a big deal and there's only two more days of school and it's probably my fault anyway so I should just shut up and stop overreacting and making such a big deal out of nothing but I feel so disgusting and gross and humiliated. I wanted to throw up or cry or something when he finally left. I don't want to deal with two more days of this, and that's not even thinking about all next year.

But I say "no" when he tickles me and stuff and he ignores me. I try to pull away when he's hugging me too close and he just holds tighter. At lunch we try to sit so that he can't sit next to me and somehow he always does. He finds me in the hallway and bugs me, and now my friends are done with school so he's going to be on the bus and no one's going to stop him...

I'm sorry. This is stupid and pointless... some hugs are no big deal, right? I'm done, I guess. Sorry.
<3 Katie

spiffykt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 06:06 PM   #2
chingas
Why does everything have to change?

I am currently:

That sounds terrible.. One time would be ok but not like this.. I don't know what to say..
I'm so sorry.. but if he ignores what you say to him I don't really know.. You must be really frustrated like you said..

Is there any other buses you could take?
I hope it makes a difference after summer..

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 06:23 PM   #3
helper1218

I am currently:

He sounds like a big jerk. He's harassing you. Push him and yell at him to get away. That or tomorrow and the next day dit with someone else so he can't touch you. *hugs* It's not your fault, and if this continues next year you should definately tell the school or get some kind of complaint against him so he gets in big trouble if he goes near you again. *hugs* It'll be over soon, just be brave honey.

helper1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:17 PM   #4
Stellata

That does sound like a big deal, and is inappropriate.

No way is it pointless. Or nothing.

Keep holding on through the next couple of days. Tell the bus driver that this boy is harrassing you, if it gets too much.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2007, 12:59 AM   #5
spiffykt
Cute like Pikachu

I am currently:

Thanks for the advice-ness...

Switching buses or sitting somewhere else isn't really an option - I'm a transfer student, so my bus is the only one that comes to my area, and even if I moved seats we have so few students that he could sit near me no matter where I sat.

My friend found out and said either I had to hit him next time he did it or she was going to talk to him, and since I don't think myself capable of hitting someone she's talking to him. Urg, this is not going to be fun...

Old 13-06-2007, 05:34 PM   #6
spiffykt
Cute like Pikachu

I am currently:

So I'm pretty sure that he hates me now.
But he left me alone on the bus.
I can't decide if I feel guilty or not. :P

Old 14-06-2007, 10:25 AM   #7
abba12
Peeking out from behind the barrier

I am currently:

dont feel giulty, youre like me, you feel giulty for standing up for yourself :). but dont worry, he was being a jerk, he was harassing you, you did the right thing and i hope he continues to stay away from you. dont feel bad and dont give him an invite to be close again out of giult. be careful hun

abba12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)