Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 10-01-2008, 10:34 PM   #1
Moving On
Someday, things will get better.

I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - My past...

Today i realised somethingg...i've treated my best mate really badly...i've only known her since last feb, but i have put her through so much stuff i dont know why we are as close as we are now

i was honest with her about my SH right from the start, and she told me she also done it which kind of helped me, and then we both promised each other we would no longer do it. i broke it twice, as the first time i broke it we promised again. then in october of last year, i got rid of it cos i needed to cut, and we both ended up cutting. when she showed me what she had done to herself, i was shocked as it was much worse than mine, and it was all my fault. she now had scars on her wrist, which may aswell have my name on as it was my fault..

i apologised at the time but i dont know what else to do, and i feel really guilty about it. she knows i love her to bits and she says she loves me too and stuff, but i feel i should be doing something else after everything i put her through. whenever i apologise, she always says she didnt hear it or something, because she says i dont need to say it. but i dont know what to do.

i dont even know what the point of this was...sorry for wasting time x x

If I Could Start My Life Over, I'd Start It A Million Miles Away...

One Day, We'll Chase The Sun Together x

Moving On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #2
Moving On
Someday, things will get better.

I am currently:

Thought it wouldn't be worth it...

If I Could Start My Life Over, I'd Start It A Million Miles Away...

One Day, We'll Chase The Sun Together x

Moving On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:24 PM   #3
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway

I am currently:

Hunny you are and never will be responsible for other peoples actions
What your friend did was not in any way your fault, please dont feel guilty about it.

I know its hard but just try to move on from the incident and continue to support each other.. it sounds like a great friendship that you have there.

Take Care
x Kate

behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:38 AM   #4
crazykat
Fight for another day

Hun it is not your fault that your friend hurt herself. It was her choice you did not stand over her and make her hurt herself. I know it can be hard when we are close to someone but please try not to blame yourself for this, listen to your friend she doesn't blame you so you shouldn't either. If she was in the same situation i am sure you wouldn't want her to blame herself. All you can do is to continue being there for each other. Holding on to this and blaming yourself is not gonna help. Take care
Kat xxx

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:26 PM   #5
Cazki
14/6/2007 -

I am currently:

Its not your fault at all please dont blame yourself. She isnt blaming you please listen to her if she thought it was your fault she would say but she hasnt. If it was the other way round and she felt guilty you would probably say to her no its not your fault at all.

You would tell her to just forget about it and move on. This is what you have got to do i know that you feel guilty but you musnt she hasnt blamed you so you need to just move on and put it in the past. Feeling gulty when you have no need to be is quite common.

It often leaves us feeling bad but if you dont move on and put it behind you it could end up making things worse. Things will just keep going round in circles untill you accept that it wasnt your fault and move on.

Please take care best wishes Ian xxxxxxx

14/06/2007 -

Cazki is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)