Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 10-01-2008, 12:51 AM   #1
what_the?
continual crisis

I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - I can't believe this has happened

Please help someone. I've been really struggling recently, like cutting everyday. Well today has just been generally awful/stressful, but that's another story.
The point is I was cutting earlier and one of my mates (who kinda knew but not really) knocked on my door, but instead of waiting just walked straight in......and although my cuts aren't that bad they were like really new, and looked way worse.

He didn't say anything he just kind of carried on talking, and then left really quickly.

I don't know what to do/say. I've been trying to hide it, but it's getting more and more difficult because my SI is getting worse and worse. I just know now though that he's going to be keeping a check on me, and I don't think I can cope with that.

I'm sorry for such a rambling, stupid post
Claire

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."

what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 10-01-2008, 03:53 AM   #2
LANA

*hugs you*
i am so sorry you are feeling and having to go through this....
could you try and start talking about it with him like say i know you saw my cuts would you like to talk about it i can try and make you understand???
*hugs you again very tightly*
stay strong
take care
lana
xoxo

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)