Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 22-04-2019, 07:55 AM   #1
Lia_O

hey

hello, you can call me Lia :)

i just feel like i need to stop keeping everything in and start with something easy such as forums like these.

when ever i try to talk with my irl friends it mostly ends up them venting so i feel like saying something would only bother them so i apologize for being selfish and doing it here instead

this is my second edit but i guess this being an intro i should day more???
im currently in uni carrying my parents expectations. for a long time I've been lying myself through to keep those expectations but being in uni, i cant keep on goin on like this.

its something i just laugh off and think "I'll do better next time" pretty cliche i know(ofcourse that "next time" has yet to come). but recently i can't just laugh it off and instead of doing something i just regret about it and not do anything... after a few hours i suddenly feel refreshed and go with the "oh well I'll just do better next time" mentality and its just an endless cycle

of course I don't expect this procrastination of mine to get better through these forums. its just painfull that probably everyone i know don't know about these moments that i have, since all of them described me as someone really laid back, carefree and cheerful.

sorry it ended up being this long lol

Last edited by Lia_O : 22-04-2019 at 08:15 AM. Reason: im just realy indecisive and i feel like i need to add more sorry
Lia_O is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 22-04-2019, 12:18 PM   #2
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Hi Lia, welcome to RYL. I hope you find it helpful here. Please don't feel like there are things you 'have' to say, we are here for you in whatever way you are comfortable sharing things. Take care.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2019, 07:15 PM   #3
Stellata

Welcome. :)

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)