RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 10-07-2011, 10:56 PM   #1
I am a cat

I am currently:
Eeeeek

I Have a review on Tuesday with my ED unit.

Am totally shitting myself - just could do with some support.

I dont even have the energy to deal with everything else let alone this.

Im scared about what they are going to do.

I am a cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:21 AM   #2
MissAnonymous

I am currently:

What would you like them to 'do'?

What do you want to do?

Is there anything you don't already have that you'd like them to offer to support you in recovery? Or are you not interested in recovery right now?

I hope it goes well in that you get what you want to improve things.

MissAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:33 AM   #3
Tig

It's understandable you are scared. I know reviews are difficult and quite often the prospect of the review is worse than it actually happening. I guess the main thing to remember is that the people there want to help you. Nobody is coming to this meeting in the hope to make things worse for you. I hope you'll feel able to work with them so you can all come to a good conclusion for you. x

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #4
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

Why are you so scared honey?

They are there to help you, be honest with them & they will be honest with you.

How are you today?

Love you!

x x x

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:54 AM   #5
Sleepless123

I am currently:

Sammi listen to me.i saw you on Thursday and it was great to meet you.i wouldnt usually as a general rule post about meeting other RYL members cos i think mainly that is private.

However i have bad eyesight but even for me it was a shock to see you.A shock to be honest im still getting over.i know your BMI and you are dangerously ill but i didnt need to know your BMI to see that.

Even with my poor sight i could see by how small you were, how tiny, how delicate your steps were and how you struggle to walk, how you and your body were so fragile you could barely hug me, how everything was such an effort even to manage to talk cos of your physical and emotional condition.From all that i could tell just how very very ill you are.

You NEED to be in hospital and i hope they section you.Sorry.

And yes i agree you do need to want to recover but right now you are very ill and this situation needs taking out of your hands before something bad happens.

i dont think they should leave you in control of it anymore.

im sorry.

i love you.

And guys im sorry this post may seem a bit strange or off topic but seeing Sammi last Thursday it really shockede and worried me.i am very scared for her right now.She has not asked me to write all this, in fact ive barely spoken to her since.And if she or you guys are offended i will take it down but i am very worried and she really needs our support.

Good luck today hun.i really hope you are ok and alive.

xx xx

i do not always manage to be around but i wish you all the very best - love and luck to you all!

Sleepless123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:05 AM   #6
youonlyliveonce

good luck today chick x

Old 12-07-2011, 12:19 PM   #7
xjessx

I am currently:

When you get that ill deciding whether you want to recover is not of the most importance because it is impossible for you to think clearly when your brain is starved, and you wont be able to see a way out or what the way out would even look like. I really hope you get the help you need. Trust me i have been where you are, my parents found me in bed one morning unconcious and not breathing, they thought i was dead, and honestly the days leading up to that i wanted to die, i couldnt go on anymore but there is a way out you just have to trust in it and let it happen. It is a horrible torturous life with an ed, you will lose everything apart from it and it kills me to see older people in that position, grab all the help you can now while your young and have a better chance of recovery. Dont let your ed get in the way, trust that at the momet you arnt in the right frame of mind to make the best decisions for you. Take care, stay strong xxx

xjessx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:14 PM   #8
Jayne.

How did it go sweetie?

I'm thinking of you <3

xxx

Well content loves the silence, It thrives in the dark,
With fine winding tendrils, That strangle the heart,
They say that promises sweeten the blow, But I don't need them,
No, I don't need them...

Jayne. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:41 PM   #9
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

Thinking of you hon,

x x x

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2011, 12:59 AM   #10
Sleepless123

I am currently:

Thinking of you Sam.

Please talk to us sweetheart [when your ready].i really hope that today wasnt too bad.

i love you.Thinking of you lots.

xx xx

i do not always manage to be around but i wish you all the very best - love and luck to you all!

Sleepless123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)