RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 30-05-2020, 10:58 AM   #2401
Soft Kitty

I'm sorry you're having such an awful time, Lindsay. I hope you reach out to the crisis team. How are you today?

Soft Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2020, 11:06 AM   #2402
Harley
Webmaster

I am currently:

Just seen this. Not good to hear things are so bad, I'm sorry too. My PM box is open, and we're here talk to in the absense of any better options over the w/e, maybe that'll help a bit?

"Perfection is always under construction"

Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2020, 11:43 AM   #2403
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Thank you both. I phoned the informal crisis team but I can't remember who the people are and with my telephone anxiety I just hung up. I'm only comfortable on the phone with my CPN now which is an improvement in itself. She is working on Monday and said I can call her if I need to since we usually speak on Mondays but I'm still not great at making phone calls. I bashed my head. I took a normal dose of PRN instead of taking all of it, but it doesn't work any more. Taking them all would kill me, hopefully. It's harder holding on for a phone call than it is for a face to face appointment but that still isn't possible right now.

I'm still jumbled today with both of the worlds merging together and all the complexities of each of them crowding in my brain. I see no way to make things less complicated and get a bit of peace.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2020, 11:47 AM   #2404
Harley
Webmaster

I am currently:

That sounds reall frustrating having to wait for something you're already anxious enough about. The need to talk isn't something you can schedule into a diary...

How do you mean both worlds and what complexities are bugging you?

Old 30-05-2020, 11:54 AM   #2405
Soft Kitty

You've worked hard to be more comfortable talking to your CPN on the phone, big well done. Giving her a call on Monday sounds like a really good idea - keep reminding yourself that she said you could.

I'm really sorry you hurt yourself. Do you think there's anything you can do to help your head feel better?

I was reflecting on what you said previously about allowing things with the other worlds to just be (instead of challenging them). I hope I've got that right. I think it was very wise - not everything needs to be fought and questioned, though perhaps it's important to be mindful of whether your responses are helpful to you (as it feels as though they may hurt you at times, and you don't deserve that).

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Relating

I get voices that tell me to hurt myself, and they can really upset me and make me angry because I don't want to do as they say but feel as though I have to. I'm trying to learn to step back and allow them to be, rather than reacting to them. It's really hard, but I think it's possible to make progress.

I guess I'm wondering if that might be an option for you. That instead of grappling to understand, or pushing away, the experiences could just... be. No need to respond to this, it's just an option and definitely not intended to make you feel more chaotic inside.

Hoping for a calmer day for you.

Old 30-05-2020, 08:20 PM   #2406
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Thank you for your replies, I'm sorry I can't properly acknowledge them.

The med I have can cause respiratory depression and coma first of all in an overdose. I get to sleep very quickly so I could sleep through all that and never wake up. Seriously considering it. I see nowhere to turn. I can't phone NHS 24, I wouldn't go to A&E because that's a step too far. I'd like to talk to my CPN first but when she phoned on Friday and asked if I had any plans for suicide over the weekend I said no because I didn't. I don't want to hold on and bother her on Monday because she always has a lot of scheduled calls to make. That would mean holding on till Tuesday. I'm sick of holding on and holding off. I burned again over my burn but that's not enough. This is what my whole life is like.

Old 30-05-2020, 08:23 PM   #2407
Soft Kitty

It sounds like your risks are high. I think your CPN needs to know this on Monday if you feel like you can stay safe until then. If not, A&E isn't a step too far from an objective perspective.

Old 30-05-2020, 08:23 PM   #2408
Harley
Webmaster

I am currently:

*gives massive hug*

I am really, really sure your CPN won't mind talking to you on Monday, in the mean time you've got us so try and let some of that stuff you're holding in out - it might help a bit?

Old 30-05-2020, 08:34 PM   #2409
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Thank you both.

I think I'd rather call NHS 24 than go to A&E and see if I could maybe speak to a psych nurse. I'll probably soon be too tired for all of that though. I'll see what happens when I take my night time meds. If I can hold on I will do my best to phone my CPN on Monday but all she can do is tell me to take the meds to the pharmacy to be disposed of, I won't get any real support. People just want to keep me alive and that's it.

Old 31-05-2020, 09:58 AM   #2410
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

It's the morning again. I'm exhausted and don't know what to do with myself. I have a pen pal letter to post but don't know when is the best time to go out with all the noise in both the worlds and generally having to dodge people. I'm not going to phone my CPN tomorrow, there's no point. And I don't want my PRN disposed of, I need it there for when I am impulsive and in more emotional pain than I can handle.

Soft Kitty, I understand what you mean about letting things just be. I don't know if I can. There is just too much of everything being thrown at me.

I spent a long time in bed last night, really tired, imagining how if I took the pills I'd probably just fall asleep and hopefully never wake up. But I was too tired to get up and get them. My burn has turned out completely rubbish, maybe it's still burning and I will get some more damage but my body does not react to injury in the way that it should now. I don't know how I'm going to fill this whole day. There is no point in my life.

Old 31-05-2020, 08:14 PM   #2411
Koala hugs

I am currently:

Hey one step closer how are you feeling now . Also can i just say im really really proud of u for working so hard to be able to make phonecalls to ur cpn its a masdive step and one that deserves celebrating. Fo u have anything u can reward urself with. Sorry ur struggling. Please do ring ur cpn tomorrow.

Koala hugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2020, 08:15 PM   #2412
Koala hugs

I am currently:

Massive not masdive thats what i get for typing too quick lol xxx

Koala hugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2020, 08:17 PM   #2413
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

How did it go today? I'm really unbelievably glad you didn't take the pills, I'm low on words right now but I care and you're never alone <3

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2020, 08:22 PM   #2414
Irisflower

I am currently:

Just echoing what's been said above....you matter, and we care about you. Xo xo

Irisflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2020, 08:31 PM   #2415
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Thank you all.

Today has been a day filled with nothing much activity wise or getting things done. It would have helped to go for a walk but it was way too hot today. I'm unsure if I should phone my CPN tomorrow. I'm thinking I'm going to take the meds during the day anyway, at night I'm too sleepy. I can't let my CPN make me take the meds to the chemist to be disposed of. Even if the normal NHS MH options were available, like hospital, I couldn't use it because there is no one to look after my cats since no one can come into your house and I don't know of any catteries. Not like hospital would be offered anyway. I've tried and tried to tolerate all this stuff that is going on and I don't want to continue to withstand it. This has to be my end. I acknowledge that it will hurt people and I'm sorry. I really never should have been born in the first place.

Old 31-05-2020, 08:35 PM   #2416
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

I absolutely disagree that you shouldn't have been born. You a wonderful, important and valuable human being, yes you are hurting and in immense pain but you are so valid.

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 08:10 PM   #2417
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

How do you advertise an event anonymously? Posters? Is there anything online?

Old 01-06-2020, 08:39 PM   #2418
Soft Kitty

I don't have many words right now but I am hearing how much pain you're in. I just really hope your CPN can help more than you think, and that you will go go A&E if you can't stay safe tonight. It's got to be worth a go.

Old 02-06-2020, 10:51 AM   #2419
tamobhuuta

I hope your meeting today is helpful. Please be honest about the men etc and your safety.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 08:10 PM   #2420
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Thank you all. I will update more when I can. I spoke to psych and /I might ve admitted tomorrow. I don't know if I can fuind a cattery that will take ny cats though,

Last edited by Pi.R^2 : 05-06-2020 at 11:13 PM. Reason: please see your PMs

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)