RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 03-06-2016, 07:05 PM   #321
Sooty
Sophie

I am currently:

*curls up here*

Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:17 PM   #322
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious

I am currently:

flashbacks and feeling not all here.
what's wrong Sooty?

“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍

DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 05:56 PM   #323
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

I'm so sorry DestroyMe I am a bit of a mess too. So many distressing images and body sensations . I just want to disappear. What's wrong Sooty? Xx

Uglyducklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 09:58 PM   #324
Sooty
Sophie

I am currently:

I'm sorry you've been having flashbacks DestroyMe. I hope they pass soon. Sorry Uglyducklin about the images and sensations. I'm struggling at the moment with intrusive thoughts and things repeating round and round my head. I just need some safe space.

Sophie.x

Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Old 04-06-2016, 11:43 PM   #325
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Hugs Sooty I'm sorry you are hurting. I just feel so afraid.

Old 05-06-2016, 08:24 PM   #326
Sooty
Sophie

I am currently:

There's nothing to be afraid of in this bubble Uglyducklin. *cuddles*

Old 06-06-2016, 11:21 AM   #327
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Thanks Sooty gentle hugs back. I feel paralysed and I need out of this body. I feel so intensely violated. What if she does not believe me ?

Old 09-06-2016, 12:43 AM   #328
Sock

I am currently:

*hides here* not doing ok tonight :(

You have to do everything you can. You have to work your hardest. And if you do, if you stay positive, then you have a shot at a silver lining
'Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life'
“Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”

Sock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 07:16 PM   #329
Sooty
Sophie

I am currently:

Hi Sock. What's been happening lately? Anything we can support you with?

Sophie.x

Old 11-06-2016, 01:51 AM   #330
Sock

I am currently:

I feel realty scared , and have been feeling this way for a few nights. I'm scared of him and he's dead . I can't see a reason to feel this way.

You have to do everything you can. You have to work your hardest. And if you do, if you stay positive, then you have a shot at a silver lining
“Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”

Old 11-06-2016, 08:51 PM   #331
Sooty
Sophie

I am currently:

My abuser is dead too but I still feel scared sometimes. Think this is normal. Sometimes our memories can still scare. *safe hugs*

Sophie.x

Old 12-06-2016, 06:40 PM   #332
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

I'm scared it is too violent in my head. It is n my head but I'm afraid . I need the fat gone.

Old 13-06-2016, 11:28 PM   #333
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

I feel sick and scared xx

Old 18-06-2016, 09:39 AM   #334
ljfowler

I am currently:

Hey everyone,
big ups to the OP, this is a brilliant thread.

Struggling at the moment, was abused for seven years by my stepfather. Now it's six months later, was coping pretty well to start with, but now rapidly crumbling. Struggling with memories and what happened, the things he would say to me. Feeling so hopeless. I live with my fiance now too, but have added guilt and shame because I can see how my mood affects him, and feeling like I'm hurting him makes me feel like the worst person in the world.

ljfowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2016, 11:38 AM   #335
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Hugs I'm so sorry ljfowler . I am really struggling with the images in my head. They are violent . I desperately need to hurt myself. I'm crawling out my fat skin. How do I contain it ?

Old 19-06-2016, 08:16 PM   #336
ljfowler

I am currently:

Thanks Uglyducklin and hugs returned x Sorry to hear of your struggle, I understand entirely how you are feeling. I have a history of SH myself, usually able to control it quite well but broke down the other day and returned to it. It's an odd thing, because the need is always there and so strong yet after I do it I am ashamed and regretful. Keep in mind that SH doesn't achieve anything positive in the long run and that you are strong enough to overcome anything life throws at you

ljfowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 07:22 PM   #337
Sock

I am currently:

new housemate is a smoker, his scent is triggering. i cant deal with this

Old 29-06-2016, 11:43 PM   #338
Petrichor
No Sylvia Plath

I am currently:

I'm sorry so many of you are struggling.

Sock, can you politely ask your flatmate not to smoke near you? Could you maybe claim allergies or asthma just so they don't ask why?

I've been kind of triggerey today... i just feel so dirty. I don't even want to touch my own body.

And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare,
As any she belied with false compare.

There she was. Gone.

Petrichor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 09:11 AM   #339
Uglyducklin

I am currently:

Hi guys I agree with Petrichor , Sock I'm sure your flat ate won't mind. I am a total mess of urges. I don't deserve to reach out not even here . I'm slowly losing it . I don't want to be in this body anymore .

Old 03-07-2016, 11:45 PM   #340
Sock

I am currently:

Feel dirty and overwhelmed

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)