RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 04-06-2007, 01:51 PM   #41
Misanthropic Girl

I'm ...

Right, Im Laura, im eighteen and live in liverpool. I've been at the site since ruin, however have never really made any friends. Im currently at college taking my exams. I love rock music, art and my boyfriend And i cant think of anything more to say!

Old 04-06-2007, 02:33 PM   #42
EmmaM
Guinness World Record Holder

I am currently:

I'm Emma I'm 23 and am back at college studying accountancy.
I live with my husband in Southend and my two dachshunds who I love soooo much.

EmmaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 04:26 PM   #43
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

*smiles at everyone*
nice to meet you :D
xoxox

EyelinerAndCigarettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 05:32 PM   #44
_inevermetanothergemini_

I am currently:

Hey,
I don't post very often and generally lurk around, but thought what with all the change, I'd introduce myself!

Well I'm Emma, I'm 18. I'm good at spouting verbal diarrohea and running around in an odd fashion.

Hope everyone's okay,

xxx

_inevermetanothergemini_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:50 PM   #45
Samz
Peter Pan

I am currently:

I'm Sammie, I'm 17 & from Southampton! I love to travel, fashion, colours and hollywood! I love the 1980s & the 1950s and I get excited by everything pink. I'm a girly girl at heart but I can be a bit of a tom boy, I love climbing trees and rolling down grassy hills. I'm smiley :) & immature!

take my hand, & we'll make it i swear.

Samz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:28 PM   #46
Scabette

I am currently:

I'm Pip, I'm 17. I'm terrible at describing myself. I like rock/metal music, and other random music like j-rock and Depeche Mode.
I love looking up at the stars until I get dizzy. I like writing. I'm lazy and don't know what I will do in the future.
I just got 2 pet mice. One of them escaped and is under my bed right now.
I ramble on and say random useless things.
x

Blessed Be, x Pip

"Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful that it happens in that order."

adopted by surprising mystery loves [prettyontheinside]
Small_Black_Flower is my sister

Scabette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 11:21 AM   #47
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.

I am currently:

Hey, I'm Luce. I've acquired many other names in my past and am still known by a couple of RYLers as 'the crazy mango juice lady'..!

I live in South East London. I'm 18 and am about to sit my A level exams in English Literature and Sociology. I've done no revision so far but I have good grades from last year which I'm hoping will save me. If I get 2 E's or higher this year, I'm going to the University of Chichester in September to study 'Childhood, Youth and Society'. I aim to work somewhere in the sector of mental health and children/adolescents when I'm 'older', but we'll see.

I love music, watching psychological films, cool quotes, being so happy that I can't stop smiling, when it's sunny, cuddles and of course, my beautiful fiancee Dani.

x

Ride it out.
"I need a sunrise in the dark."

Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 01:20 PM   #48
sparkle.
iwannabreakfree

I am currently:

I'm Lisa, I'm 17 and at college studying English Lit, English Lang, Sociology, Psychology & General Studies. I've just finished the AS year and will carry on at A-level in September!
I generally love a bit of all types of music, I love my friends to bits and really miss high school! - They really are the best days of your lives!
After college I want to get a degree in Psychology at a far away University =P and just have lots of fun!

x

Happy girls are the prettiest girls

sparkle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:15 PM   #49
fadingbutterfly
Ashleigh

I am currently:

Hi
I'm Ashleigh, I'm 20 and live in Leicester in the UK.
I love my job more than anything in the world, i'm not quite sure if it keeps me sane or drives me insane, but either way i'm mad! Btw I'm a Teaching Assistant planning on being a teacher at some point.
I love textiles and being creative, i am studying with the Open Uni (which i have realised is insane while trying to work full-time even though i've signed up for my next course), i also LOVE TIGGER <3 and playing Netball.
Thats it for now
xxx

Last edited by fadingbutterfly : 23-04-2009 at 11:37 PM. Reason: typo

Beautiful fairy, Fly away
To a place where the mirrors do not lie,
Where you can be content
Where you can love yourself for who you are
You deserve the happinss you desire so much
You deserve a life beyond the mirror
You deserve to feel beautiful!

fadingbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 06:15 PM   #50
bobbinwrink

I am currently:

im laura, 19 from scotland.

bobbinwrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:03 AM   #51
XxXflowerfairyXxX

I am currently:

I'm only on the ED forum very rarely...
But here we go...
Daisy, 14, Brighton.
I'm a bit weird, don't seem to be able to make friends very easily, I like music and am always listening to it...I'll listen to anything...I'm not a completely avid music lover though, I don't run my life by it.
I've lost all creativity I ever had and it scares me.
I'm a smoker..even though I always promised I never would be.
I don't fit in with any one group of people and I'm not wlling to conform.
I'm taking History, Graphics, Double Science, English and lit, Maths and Statistics GCSEs along with Philosophy & ethics and French AS levels.
I don't do any work...I'm very lazy.
I love to read.
I love hiking, camping and being outside.
xxx

XxXflowerfairyXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:19 AM   #52
TheCon

I'm Fred and in 14 days i'll be 16.
Music is my passion.

Old 06-06-2007, 04:16 AM   #53
All I'm Living For

I am currently:

hi!
i'm sophie, i'm 17 and i live in melbourne australia. i love spending time with my friends and on ryl and i love helping people.

soph.

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:30 AM   #54
Rebel Queen

HI! I'm Pippin, or Pip umm... I'm 18 I think... Yup just did the math I'm 18. I love to try new things and be adventurous but I have a definate shy side. I get annoyed with most things that are mondane (or however you spell that). Umm I would say you can always talk to me because I don't bite, but I do bite... so if you are willing to risk that then I would love to talk.
Yeah I'm around. : )

Pip

I have always felt that the moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful of the twenty-four hours. No matter how weary or dreary you may feel, you possess the certainty that...absoultely anything may happen. And the fact that it practically always doesn't, matters not one jot. The possibility is always there.
~Monica Baldwin

Rebel Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:12 PM   #55
camybaby

I am currently:

Hey guys im camy, im a 19 year old guy. Dropping out of uni ( I never want to set foot on a campus again) and have no idea what I want to do with my life. So im having fun trying to figure out what I want. Feel free to add me on msn if any one ever wants to chat

I am the Incredible Mongrel !

camybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:52 PM   #56
chingas
Why does everything have to change?

I am currently:

I'm Liisa soon to be 18.
Animals are my passion. I love cows and dogs. Dogs have been important for me for my whole life and cows only about 2 years - after I started to study animal caring..
Now a days I spend most of my time in RYL and it's not impossible for me to stay all day in sitting on my computer.
I dream of running a marathon and my brother have already promised to pay me a trip to Japan if I do it. Though if I want that trip I should run it before 2010. I hope I can do it.. Should start practising.

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 06:21 PM   #57
Starburst
After all this has passed, I still will remain

I am currently:

I'm Sophie, I'm 19 and from London.
I work looking after children.
I like going to the gym and bouncing on my giant trampoline.

:)

Starburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:38 PM   #58
ebonyrose
Bit by Bit, Day by day.

I am currently:

Hi,
I'm Tamsyn, I'm 15, although nearly 16 might I add. I am in the middle of taking my GCSE's. When I am not revising I am usually on the internet, chatting on msn and listening to music.

Music and reading are my ways of escaping. I have a huge passion for photography its the thing that gets my through each day.

I want to go to college this september and study health and social care, psychology and religious studies.

I am not religious in anyway, I am open minded and try my hardest to not pre judge people. I dislike racism, bullying and any discrimination, its not needed and it hurts.

I like writing things like this although I don't like to talk about myself out in the real world.

I have aims, dreams and ambitions I am determined to not let anything get in the way of them, although lately I have forgotten my hopes and dreams but not for much longer if I can help it.

I speak my mind, I am not afraid to put my opinion across to anyone no matter who they are.

People are equal in my eyes unless they give me reason to dislike them or even better give me a reason to love them.

Thats me. xx

STRENGTH
||| R.I.P Matt. 11.09.06. Forever loved, forever missed and never forgotten. |||

I CAN DO THIS.

ebonyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 10:39 PM   #59
InsufficientFunds
Je t'aime

I am currently:

I'm Paige (most people call me Paigey, you can to haha =D)
I'm a vegetarian, I'm obsessed with The Beatles specifically John Lennon, I am hyper and very opinionated. Apparently I'm a 'hippy' but I hate stereotypes.

Hey man, now you're really living.

InsufficientFunds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:38 PM   #60
Bring The Noise

I am currently:

I'm alexx, im 17 from Middlesbrough, i've been at the site since ruin, previously also SicTransitGloria but i faded away for a while and well, i come back every so often.. I'm a vegetarian, i love house music and i'm studying further maths, chemistry, physics &art at college (yes, pure madess:()
I Love snowboarding and my Nandos obsession is excessive! (despite being a vegetarian) I also have a job as a lifeguard, which to be honest, is pretty awesome.. Oh and i actually can't wait to get away from this place!

Bring The Noise is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)